Chapter-6 Meeting each other!!

En başından başla

Ragini continued saying in a solemn voice,

"She would talk only when she is asked something. Most of all, remember Avantika we always used to say Taani's hugs are always so soothing but when I hugged her it was all empty, her eyes has lost that shine and whenever she smiled it was a forced one. I hate to say this but I felt like I was meeting a corpse instead of my daughter."

Rey and Swayam's head shot up hearing her words, they knew things might have changed specially Rey who knew about her through the information Aakash shared but they never expected it to be like this. It's so true Taani's hugs were always warm that's the reason both of them searched for her soothing embrace whenever they would be in pain. Her eyes would always twinkle with love looking at both of them and a childlike smile would be on her face. The feeling of guilt consumed there being so rapidly before they could even console themselves.

Their reverie broke when a servant came in informing about Taani's arrival, both Swayam and Rey could feel their heartbeats increasing. They are going to meet finally, they glanced at each other seeing the same expression plastered on their faces.

Their wait finally came to an end when she entered the living room followed by a man who was carrying some files. Both of their eyes were fixed on her, they could see what all were talking about. She looked so different dressed in a stylish, classy and designer business attire which was too short to their liking. Her long black hair were shorter than before and had shades of brownish golden in between. She was wearing high heels and instead of her clumsy walk she was walking like a diva with attitude and poise.

 She was wearing high heels and instead of her clumsy walk she was walking like a diva with attitude and poise

Both Ragini and Rishi hugged her before Avantika called her lovingly,

"Doll, recognized us."

She looked at them smiling slightly she nodded,

"Of course aunty, uncle kese hai aap?"

She asked them returning their hugs when Avantika smiled at her teasingly,

"Aunty and uncle, itne time baad mil rhi ho so you even forgot how you used to call us in childhood."

Ranvijay too joined his wife,

"Haan bhai, mujhe laga bachpan ki tarah you will run to us saying Avu Maa and Superhero but yaha to kuch or ho gaya."

Taani just smiled slightly at them shaking her head,

"Esa nahi hai vo bas..." She was looking words to say when Avantika said realizing her discomfort,

"Its ok doll, we were just teasing you. Come sit with us. I missed you so much."

All throughout the convo she didn't even glance at Swayam and Rey which was noticed by them. Swayam got up walking towards her,

"Taani!"

She looked at him finally when he smiled at her before hugging her tightly,

"After so long, baby sis."