Sam

Imagine:

Sam was not the type to get jealous, he knew you were close with all the other guys in the friend group and even so most of them had girlfriends anyway, other then Colby. It's not like he was scared Colby was gonna take you away from him, he knew his best friend like the back of his hand and knew Colby would never do that to him. You've always been close with Colby since obviously you thought you should try your best to get along with your boyfriend's best friend since it would be weird if you didn't, but no one realized how close you two would get. You were not only Sams girlfriend but also Colbys best friend other than Sam.

Some fans even though you were secretly dating colby and sam was a cover up, or you were cheating on him with Colby none of them being true though. It didn't bother Sam at all until it started to get mentioned more often

You had decided to tag along to one of the boys interviews since honestly had nothing better to do plus they wanted you there. So far everything was going smoothly until the interviewer, Jane started asking some very intrusive questions.

Jane:So Sam, as most fans know you are dating the lovely Y/n Y/L/N,

Sam:yup

He replys with a smile on his face but it slowly fades as she starts asking questions.

Jane:Colby do you get along with her?

Colby:yeah we get along great, she's a great friend

Jane:just a friend?

You give them a look,

Colby:yes of course she's Sam's girlfriend?

Jane:Well according to multiple drama websites thats not so true

You didn't wanna be the bitchy girlfriend that interrupts things or gets in the way but when people were making false accusations about your relationship as they do make it hard so you do what's best.

Y/n:excuse me, I don't wanna be that girlfriend but i guess i'm gonna have to, would you mind not asking questions like that? It does affect relationships and makes it hard for not only the relationship but the friendship as well, everyone surely relies i'm not cheating on Sam with Colby why would i?

Jane:sorry...

When you arrive home Sam pulls you into a tight hug,

Sam:thank you

Y/n:anytime