22 | I Destroy Them

Start from the beginning

It was time she was starting to feel threatened.

Letting out a groan she cursed under her breath. It was supposed to be her and not that crazy little girl who was there in his arms!

Raqeeba was living the life she ever wanted. That girl who wasn't even a proper grown-up was living the life every girl dreamed of. She had money, power and Fame. Too bad she's never gonna use them. But most of it all she had that one thing which stood out the most. Something which didn't belong to her.

Never did. Never will.

The Bing of her phone made her slightly jump as she didn't waste a single moment checking the text she had been waiting for since ages. A chuckle escaped her lips as read the text. 'Of course this will be one of her many weak points' she thought. After all she's still a kid.

'Darkness'

•••

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

I bit my bottom lip looking at his retreating figure before looking down at my feet.
He apologized.

So?

So it means relationships matter for him just like it matters to her!

Bruhh! He wouldn't have apologized if it wasn't for the way she apologized FIRST!

The way!? The way she apologized was more like a freaking horrifying threat!

Oh wow. You aren't satisfied with that as well now! Guess what she shouldn't have apologized only. It was only and only HIS fault in the first place!

Well... He could've just NOT apologized at all!

God just stop it heart! Stop seeing everything with those optimistic love glasses!

No Ms. Brainy-Brainy you stop making her see everything with that pessimistic black eye of yours!

Woahh! You didn't just say that!

Oh I did!

How bloody dare---

God just shut up you guys! Will you! I'm so done with you people always fighting like cavemens! Uff! I'm-I'm just happy he apologized himself. That's it. Nothing more!

With that thought in mind I turned around straight into my room and jumped on the bed smiling.

"Room sweet room!"

Wait what?

What?

What's room sweet room?

I rolled my eyes. Haven't you heard of the saying 'home sweet home' well this is my room so...'Room sweet room.'

Remind me to remind you for a mental check up.

Fuck off.

I sighed grabbing the pillows and palcing them all around my sleeping figure and made sure to switch all the brightest lights onn before I shut my eyes. Finally ready to have a good sleep.