Intro

Hey guys, so here's the intro to the new story Meant To Be, Let me know if you guys like it and should I go ahead with it. The updates for this one will be a little slow for a while, sorry for that but I'll try my best to not delay too much💕

Meant To Be

A very competitive school in Mumbai, Elite Academy was one of the top schools. Rich families would send their children there to continue their studies, to become the new leaders the country needed. They also provided scholarships for the not so rich families, and there was one scholarship given every year. They had two houses that competed with each other in unique competitions throughout the year.

Sidharth had been studying there for the past 2 years and this year he was made the captain of his house, The Bluejays. He was the smartest, the hottest, and the most fit out of all the guys at school. Most rich kids were so full of themselves but sidharth was different, he only used his rich status where it didn't harm anyone. he was down to earth most of the time, but having said that he was also very competitive. When it came to competitions, he would give his best to win and only win.

The other house was the Ravens, and Asim was made the captain. Asim was also one of the cool guys. He didn't really like sidharth, let's just say he was always ready for competing against him and making him lose, his motive never was to win which did cost him a few times.

Shehnaaz who won the scholarship this year was from a not so rich family. She liked living as a normal person, and believed in less is more. She was very strong headed and confident, full of strong opinions and always worked hard towards what she wanted to achieve.

Destiny brings together Sidharth and shehnaaz, who belonged to different statuses. It wasn't a usual love story, it was something that started as a casual fling but eventually feelings came in between and both became important for each other. They face difficult decisions and Past relationships come in the way, but destiny had something else planned for them, and they were always meant to be together.