The Fiend?

Few months later

After the first tape the girls had gotten from (Y) more tapes from the mysterious sender. They had been throwing them away but one member hid them and kept watching them. After the person was watching it the tapes stared to spread and spread. Then it started to be played at beacon and everyone saw who the person in the tape was. They found who was watching the tapes

Team rwby room.

Yang: ruby I can't believe you have been watching these tapes still.

Ruby: I know yang but (Y) looks so cool.

Weiss: ruby you do know people that have been watching those tapes have been attacked they have yet to find out who though.

*knock* * knock*

Blake: I wonder who is at the door.

Blake goes and opens the door to see a panicked ren and Jaune at the door.

Blake: guys are you all right you seem scared.

Ren: We had just gotten this tape and this creature with a pale face yellow eyes and long yellow hair attacked cardin.

Jaune: what ever this thing is it challenged ruby to a match for this week if she don't accept more people will be taken out.

Ren: If you were to accept it all you have to do is let him in.

Blake yang weiss and ruby all stood their stiffer then a board scared.

Ruby: well I will battle this creature so they never come back here and be the hero.

2 days later.

The entire school had been worried about what might happen the had built an arena were if something bad happens they can help ruby out. While Ruby was training see got her normal outfit dirty so she got something else to wear for the fight.

 While Ruby was training see got her normal outfit dirty so she got something else to wear for the fight

*What ruby is wearing*.

Yang: sis are you sure you want to take on this creature we don't know what it can do.

Ruby: don't worry I have had handle worse things then this.

When team rwby had heard the laughing they all started to worry a little bit all getting their weapons out.

The lights all started to go out one by one until the lights were all off.

The firefly fun house intro started to play after the laughing died down. Everywhere team rwby and all of the students looked they all saw the words let me in.

Then the creature showed up everyone was in awe of this creature no one said a word the creature was carrying (Y) head around with his mouth stretched out and eyes sown shut using it as a lantern or what the old (Y) used to look like.

Ruby was just stood their in horror and shock not wanting to move. Ruby snapped out of it and went to attack this creature and she was hitting all of her hits using all of her strength but nothing was happening this fiend was just toying with her the rest of team rwby was trying to save ruby but they were stopped by a red cell. Ruby was trying everything but nothing was working the fiend just looked at her then it grabbed it's ears like it was being hurt Ruby went to attacking it and Ruby dropped it down to one knee and charged at it. Then it jumped up and snatches her out the air and putting her in the mandible claw.

*Mandible claw*

This fiend while having ruby in this move was screaming I'm sorry the entire time.

As soon as the cell broke down the light went out and the fiend was gone. Blake Yang and Weiss all took ruby to the hospital.

End

Did the fiend

*heal*
Or
*hurt*

Ruby.

You decide.

Sorry for taking so long on this I know I don't update my stories very often but I will try to update more often. Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed.