SingleMom!ReaderxTroubledTeenageSonEren part 2

A/N So I don't I really enjoyed writing this so I made a part 2! So ya here we goooo!!

It was Erens first day back after winter break and you were happy because he actually seemed excited to go back for the first time for as long as you could remember. Over break Armin came over a couple times, Eren went over to Armins house and he went to the mall with Armin and Mikasa. You had met mikasa and she seemed nice. A little quiet but nice. 

Eren and Armin were like two pees in a pod. Practically inseperable. You just found it so adorable. But there was something about Eren and Armins relationship that was a little... different. You didn't think much about it you were just excited Armin had a friend and you hadn't gotten any calls from his new school. It made you happy to see him happy. 

You did your normal routine woke up Eren with some struggle, made breakfast, fixed his hair when he came out, and then left to go to his school stopping at scooters on the way. You had really started enjoying the commute to and from school with Eren. It gave you a chance to really talk to Eren.

This morning after scooters Eren was oddly quiet and you could tell something was on his mind. It worried you he was never this quiet. 

You looked at him from the corner of your eye before finally asking ''Whats wrong?" 

"Um.. Its just um.. I have been meaning to tell you.." he had gotten quiet and this really worried you.

What would he be afraid to tell you? Is he in trouble?

"Honey you know you can tell me anything." 

"Well mom.. I'm um gay.."

You felt a huge rush of relief.

You laughed slightly before saying "Oh Eren I already knew that."

"What do you mean you knew?" he asked confused. 

"Armin right?''

"uuh yea.."

"Well honey you weren't subtle... Even Erwin figured it out," you said with a laugh. 

Eren scoffed. 

You suppressed a giggle at his cuteness and said "Well Armins a good kid and I approve." 

"So your not you know.. mad?" he asked quietly. 

You were shocked "Mad? What would I have to be mad about?!"

"I don't know I just thought you would be disappointed." he said still barely above a whisper.

You sighed slightly and said "Honey you could never disappoint me. And I would love you no matter who you love. Girl, boy I don't care as long as YOUR happy."

"Thanks mom," Eren said with a smile.

You just smiled back in response and Eren got out of the car and went to the door of the school where you saw Armin waiting for him and you just smiled at their cuteness before an impatient parent honked at you and you quickly pulled away