"Yeah. Yeah maybe." I mumble and nod with my hands resting on my hips.

Niall scoffs and shakes his head. "So you want me to stay here and hold Lydia back?"

"And keep her protected." I add.

With a sigh, Niall takes a swig from his water and nods. "Fine. But if she falls in love with me then all bets are off."

I roll my eyes. "Mhm."

Niall fucks off to go for his run, leaving Louis and I alone in the kitchen.

"Do we even know if Alex will be home?" I ask.

"If he's not then I say we stay there until the fucker does get home. We can't miss this chance." he says.

I look down and rub my temples in stress. "Fuck, Lydia's gonna kill me."

"Only if she finds out...which she won't." he tries to assure me.

There was something in the back of my mind telling me that this was an awful idea...but if this all goes as planned, maybe Lydia won't have to live in fear anymore.

That's all I want.

Hours later, at around 11, Louis and I suited up and left. Lydia was getting ready for bed when I told her I had to go somewhere.

"Where do you have to go?" she asked.

"The hideaway. There's some weird activity happening down there that I need to check out." I lied.

She was hesitant to let me go, but ultimately she did. Niall stayed in the living room, able to move quickly if anything were to happen or if anyone were to break in.

Louis and I were in his truck, both of us smoking a cigarette. I had a black ski mask in my lap, ready to throw on when we arrived at Alexander's place.

I was excited. I'll admit it. When I get my hands on him, I'm going to make him suffer. He deserves it. I want to watch the life leave his soulless body.

I blow smoke out my window as my mind whirls. I'm fully prepared to do this, but the only thing holding me back is my fiancé and my soon to be daughter. If anything happens to me, Lydia will be alone...just like Eliza is now.

I need to be careful. Mindful.

"You're nervous." Louis speaks from beside me as he drives.

I shrug. "I have a lot at risk, Lou."

"Yes, but we have an advantage. You used to do shit like this all the time, Harry. It's us against him and he's not gonna come out of this as a winner."

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and look out the window in thought.

This used to be a routine thing for me. Now it feels like a chore.

It's crazy to think that I once used to do this stuff for fun. I didn't even consider it my job, I considered leading a gang as my job...the other stuff was what I considered as my benefits.

"We're here." Louis mumbles as he slows down his truck. Just 100 feet away, was a huge, mansion like house.

This size of house would be maintainable if you had the right type of money. It made me suspicious, because gang wise, leaders really only have that kind of money.

Alexander's only supposed to be a member...or so I thought.

Louis parks the truck. Both of us slip our ski masks on and I grab a black duffel bag from the back seat.

I open it and grab a hammer, which is what we were going to use to basically hit the doorknob off and get inside.

Louis checked in with the King members that found this place and made sure that there wasn't any type of security system.