Heat?!?!?

The drive to Josh's house was quiet but it wasn't awkward it was nice. At every red light Josh would kiss me until it turned green. It took us two hours to get to his house I guess this was his special cabin or something because he can't live this far and go to our school. He parked the car at the driveway and he got out before I could get the handle to open the car door he flung it open and his eyes full of lust. He pulled me out and he started kissing me his kiss held so much lust I loved every second of it. We got to the door step and he pulled away to unlock the door he was rattling through his keys and he found the one to the door he flung the door open and started kissing me again. I heard the car alarm beep and he locked the door. He pulled away and dragged me up the stairs we went all the way up and he opened up to a master bedroom. It was a big king sized bed with golden colored sheets made out of silk with a balcony that had an amazing view and his own private bathroom. He pulled me in and threw me on the bed, this boy really knew what he was doing. He jumped on the bed and was now hovering over me he started kissing me and I kissed back then he bit my lip and I let out a small moan and he grunted with pleasure. I rolled him over and I got on top of him so I was sitting on his lap I could feel his hard member pushing on my core. I gasped and he chuckled lightly and rolled over so he was now hovering on top of me. Then I heard a loud bang and all of a sudden I see an angry Gio.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY MATE JOSH!!!"
"Hey man we are just having a little bit of fun." He said with a smirk and it made Gio even madder. Gio then pushed Josh off of me and started punching him in the face while he was on the floor. I quickly got up and I pushed Gio off giving him a tight hug.
"I'm sorry I don't know what I was doing it's that lately I've been wanting to have a lot of sex and I can't control my self." I told him sobbing into his chest.
"Don't worry Stephanie I know that it's not your fault, but I should have told you this before I marked you."
"What happened baby???" I told him looking up from his chest looking into his eyes.
"When you mark your mate the female will go into heat for a week and she won't be able to control her self she would want to have sex with anyone that would give it to her."
"IM IN HEAT!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
"Calm down, it's just for a week you've been through two days all you have is five days left. Till then you'll have to stay home Locked in our room."
Great now I have to stay home, for five days, and I'm in heat. That's the best thing ever.