A New Life

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

I groaned as I leaned over my nightstand to turn off my alarm. My name is Stephanie Rivera, I'm 17 years old and I just moved from my old home back in Atlantic City and I moved to a new town called Smith Vile. The reason that we moved was because my brother Anthony had just gotten us banned from our pack for sleeping with the alphas luna, since the alpha was really good friends with my family and we knew eachother since we where kids he decided to have mercy on my brother and instead of killing him he told us to get out of the pack and leave.

"STEPHANIE HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"

I heard my brother yell from down stairs, I got up and I made my way to my bathroom. I striped from my pajamas and jumped in the shower, I let the warm water run down my body. I quickly washed my hair and I shaved my legs and other body parts. I got out and wrapped a towel around my small body and made my way to my walk in closet. I put on some black skinny jeans and I put on a peach colored tank top with my cream colored cardigan and to top it all off I put on my black colored vans. I did my simple every day make up and put on a little bit of mascara. I left my hair in my natural curly state and I got my school bag, before I left out my room I took a look at my whole outfit.

I looked at my small frame in the mirror and I was satisfied. I'm not one of those girls that gets worked up over her appearance to me it's what's on the inside that matters. But if you look at me I'm pretty fit I have my weight perfect and so is my body size my hair is pretty long it up to the middle of my back and my eyes are colored light brown also I'm kind of pale but I'm really shot I'm only 5''2!! I walked out my room and headed down the stairs. I saw my brother standing at the door waiting for me. I know this is weird but my brother isn't ugly he is quite handsome and he's 18, he was wearing his black baggy jeans and a grey colored t-shirt that showed off his six pack and his muscular arms. He had his short brown hair in his usual hair style witch was flipped up in the front and his dark brown eyes looking bigger than ever.

"Ready??" He asked me with a desperate look on his face.

"Yurrrppp!!" I said and flashed him a toothy grin.

We mad our way to his car witch was a black camaro. He got into the drivers side as I went around the car to get into the passenger side. As I got in I heard the cars engine roar to life. We got to the school in a matter of minuets. My brother found a parking space and we both got out as I got out I noticed the school sluts giving my brother stares. I growled under my breath but my brother heard me and patted my head witch made me calm down a little and we walked into the school together.
*Anthony's pov*

As we got out the car I noticed all the school jocks giving my sister stares I quickly stared daggers at them, when they noticed they stopped. I heard Stephanie let out a low growl and I knew why I lightly taped her head and she calmed down a little and we walked in the school together.
*Stephanie's pov*

We made our way to the main office, when we walked in we told the secretary that we where new and we needed to speak to the principal, she pointed to a door and we went towards it, when Anthony went to knock we heard a sweet voice come from inside

"Come in." The voice said.

I slowly opened the door and I saw a young woman sitting at her desk finishing some work on the computer. She looked up and flashed a smile at us she looked like she was in her early 20. She was pale and she had long black hair and blue eyes that I felt as if they where looking straight into my soul.

"My name is Ms.Johnson, but you can call me Samantha." She told us smiling.

"Hi my name is Stephanie Rivera and this is my older brother Anthony Rivera we are new here and we need our schedules." I told her with a smile

"Ahh yes I know who you are and I have your schedules right here, If you guys have any problems, feel free to come here and talk to me ok?"

We nodded and walked out the office and went to our separate classes. ~~~~~~~~~~~