• blood oath •

Y/n POV
It is now September. We were all meeting in a field. I was sat on a log next to Beverly. "I can only remember parts, but I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together. Back in the cistern, but we were older, like our parents ages." I look down and fiddle with my fingers, just think about being in that state scared me. "What were we all doing?" Bill questioned. "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I could ever forget that." I put my face in my hands and avoid eye contact with everyone.

Bill stands up, "S-swear it. S-swear, if IT isn't dead, if it ever comes back. We'll come back to." Beverly stands up and grabs my hand pulling me up with her. Richie and Eddie also stand up. Along with Stan, Mike and Ben.

Bill cuts his own hand and winces in pain. He walks over to Richie, then Eddie, then Mike, then Stanley, then Ben, then Beverly, and then finally me. He takes my hand as if it was so very delicate and cuts. I squeeze my eyes shut and attempt not show how much pain I'm in. He takes my hand and I take Beverlys. We all take each other's hands.

"I gotta go." Stand says. "I hate you." I look down. Then he starts laughing, causing the rest of us to laugh too. "I'll see ya later." He smiles before walking away. Richie and Eddie hug before parting ways too. One by one they all leave until it's just Bill and I.

We are both sitting on the log. "So um, y/n, the t-truth is...well uh-um... I really l-l-like you and not just as a fr-friend." I blush a bright red and look him in the eyes. His beautiful blue green eyes sparkle in the sunlight. "I like you too Bill." And with that I get up and leave before Richie notices I've been gone too long.

Bill runs up behind me and I look back at him. He leans in quickly and kisses me. I don't kiss back right away but I do once I get over my shock. He pulls away slowly. We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like forever when I smile and pull him back into another kiss. I put my hand on his face and deepen the kiss. He kisses back immediately. "I love you Bill." I say before walking away.

I walk home thinking this will be the last of IT, but boy was I wrong....

~~~~~
Should I leave this story here or should I continue but skip to when they are adults?
~a

(469 words)