• schools out for summa! •

Your POV
I sit in my desk waiting for the bell that announces schools out rings.

*ring*
the teacher yells, "have a good summer!" as everyone is rushing out of the classroom. As I'm leaving the classroom I rush up ahead to see my brother Richie with Stanley and Eddie, my friends. I catch up with them and they are walking and talking about Stan getting his dick sliced off at the bat mitzvah. "But then Stan will have nothing left!" My dumb ass big brother says. Stan runs up behind you all and Bill asks, "Hey Stan? What happens at the Bar Mitzvah anyways?" Stan replies with, "At the bar mitzvah I read from the Torah and then suddenly I become a man." "I can think of funner ways to become a man!" Richie smirks. "More fun, you mean." Stan corrects.

We all dump our backpacks out into the trash can. "Best. feeling. ever." Stan says. I chuckle a little and whisper to him, "you should watch what you say." "You think that's a good feeling? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!" Richie laughs, I warned him I think to myself.

"Hey what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asks. "I start my training." Richie says satisfyingly, "for what?" Eddie asks. "Street fighter!" "You really wanna spend the rest of the summer inside an arcade?" "Beats spending it inside of your mother!" Richie puts his hand up for a high five but I smack it down.

"Hey isn't that Betty Ripsoms mom?" I look over at a woman with officer bowers waiting outside. "I don't know, as if bettys been hiding in home ec for the past few weeks." Eddie quietly mutters. "You think they'll actually find her?" Stan questions, "yea in a ditch all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots smelling like eddies moms underwear." I shiver at the thought, "gross Richie," I say. Just the thought makes me nauseous. Poor Betty, she's out there all alone, that scares me. My biggest fear is being isolated or alone and having no friends. I act like a badass all the time but when it comes down to being left out or being isolated, I crumble like a piece of paper."

"She's not dead she's m-m-missing." Bill stutters. Bills brother went missing a while ago and Bill hasn't stopped looking for him. "Sorry bill, she's missing." Richie sighs, adjusting his glasses.

Right as we are walking to go home Henry Bowers grabs me by my backpack and pulls me back, knocking me into Stanley and Richie. Patrick Hockstettor torments Stan while belch Huggins burps in Eddies face. Henry stands over me, "well if it isn't y/n tozier, the little sister of frog face," Henry snaps. I try to get up but he pins me down, "leave me alone bitch!" "Or what?" He asks. "Or I'll scream and get your dad over here!" He picks me up by my shirt then drops me. "You will pay pretty little girl." He snarls. I hit my head on the pavement. He walks away but pushes bill with his shoulders on his way out. "You s-s-suck bowers!" Bill retorts, "Shut up bill!" Eddie whispers.

"You s-s-s-say something? B-b-b-billy?" Henry mocks. "You got a free ride this year because of your little brother, rides over Denbrough. This summers gonna be a hurt train," He licks his hand and wipes it on Bills face then leaves.

Richie and I ride our bikes home and once we get inside he asks, "are you okay? I swear if Henry hurt you badly I'll go to his house an-" "I'm fine richie I swear." I cut him off, I know I'm lying. My head hurts like a bitch but if I told richie that... he would get himself in a lot of trouble. Richie has always been over protective of me, it gets on my nerves a lot, but otherwise it shows he cares.

I walk up to my room and lay on my bed. I touch the back of my head and look at my fingers, Blood. Richie was downstairs doing god knows what and that meant I could be left alone and try and clean my head up. Our parents are never home and when they were it was nice. Our parents are marines and are normally deployed in places far away from Derry. Our house wasn't that big, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Our grandma lives with us so therefore Richie and I share a bathroom. (a/n, oh god.. imagine sharing a bathroom with richie😳) I miss my parents so much.

Richie enters the room. I quickly wipe the small tear drops that trickled down your cheeks. He holds up an ice pack and asks, "where does it hurt?" "Nowhere! I'm fine," I lie. "I know your lying goddamnit! You can not fool the master of lying himself!" He says in a awful accent I have never even heard of. I say more sternly this time, "nowhere rich, I'm fine! And besides I don't need you worrying about me! I'm perfectly able to take care of myself!" He walks over, sits down, looks you dead in the eye and says, "i know you are lying!"

He looks at the back of my head. He leaves the room but then comes back with disinfectant for cuts and a wet washcloth. He stops the bleeding then cleans the cut. I mutter under my breath, "thank you." He replies with a laugh, "what was that?"  I laugh and shove him slightly. I think to myself he is a good big brother.
~~~~~~~~
How's this for the first chapterrr?
~a
(956 words)