"Raleigh...don't go. Not yet." I beg her, close to getting onto my knees; to beg her. Her tears are flooding down her face now and she shakes her head.

"What am I supposed to wait for? It's time Isaac. My flight leaves soon and I have to shop before I go. Plus I have to find a gang member to let me leave. Our time is up, Isaac. You know that. That's why you bought me the plane ticket and why you kissed me goodbye. I didn't want it to happen. I thought it was too early, but the more I think about it, the more you're right. It's time for me to move on. Time for my heart to heal. Time for us to go our separate ways." Raleigh explains to me, wiping my own tears away with her gentle fingers. I know she's right.

"Goodbye, princess." I whisper the last part so softly that she doesn't hear. I give her another kiss on her soft lips and she kisses me back. We are both crying but we both know this has to happen.

"Goodbye, Isaac." Raleigh tells me with a small smile before she leaves, shutting the hotel door and leaving me by myself, once again. I take off the ski mask and throw it across the room.

     My tears fall faster now as I lean against the wall feeling my heart come apart. The hole in my chest starts growing and consuming whatever is left of me. I always knew Raleigh would break me but I had hoped I would've done enough to keep my poor broken heart from choosing her. But here I am, sobbing on the floor as everything in me falls apart because she's gone.

    I hear my phone ring but I ignore it as the music from the TV still plays and I still sob my eyes out. It's amazing how many tears you can lose and how no one can hear you cry out. Or maybe no one cares. My phone keeps ringing so I take it and throw it against the wall, breaking it. I shake my head and lean my head against the wall, looking up. The door suddenly bursts open and I see Aiden standing there. I quickly wipes away my tears and stare at him.

      Aiden's hair is hidden under a dark gray beanie and he's wearing jeans. His dark blue T-shirt is loose on him and I look down to see dark gray sneakers. He's tattoos peak out from under the fabric but I just stare at him.

     "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

     "I saw you got a plane ticket to Denver so I figured you'd want some company. I knew you would've let her go because you didn't want to hurt her. I also knew you'd be a mess so I brought alcohol." Aiden explains, handing me the bag. I take out the bottle of red wine and just chug it. I'm not a fan of wine but hey, it tastes better than my salty tears that have finally stopped.

"Do you want to...to talk about it?" Aiden asks me as he sits against the wall next to me. I sigh, chugging more wine.

       "May as well." I mutter.

     "It's good to let things out."

     "Yeah well it's also good when people don't use that to hurt you."

      "Are you afraid that I'll hurt you?" Aiden demands, clearly offended.

      "It's a habit, you know that. Anyways she...she was right. About everything. I kept telling her that we had to go our separate ways but she kept fighting me on it. But today I got her a ticket to Denver, I was stupid, anyways she kept tell me that it was the right thing to do. The more she thought about it, the more she knew I was right about staying apart. I couldn't bring her back there, Aiden. She...she would've been killed." I explain, tears starting to pour from my eyes, once again.

       "It's okay, she's gone."

     "Yeah, that's part of the other problem! I miss her! God! I miss her! You have no idea! I-I can't even explain how much I miss her! Her laugh, her comments, her eyes, her smile, her everything! I just miss her! I miss her being here with me! Talking to me!"