Chapter 3

Percy's POV
So you all know what happened with nightwing, so let's just skip that bit. All in all it was a quiet night, course that would happen on my first day. I did make local news thought.

I was leaving for my first class in my new college, so I called my babysitter for Estelle.

"Hey Oceaonia." Said Laura teasingly. I grinned. "Of course you'd know." I rolled my eyes.

For those of you who are confused, after Annabeth and I got together (yes, I'm bisexual) Laura became like my sister, being a child of Athena herself. Because of her mother, she finished college when she was 15, that was 7 years ago. (a/n let's just say that percy is somehow 20. Bare with me here😬)

Laura is average looking. Although odd for a child of Athena, she has long curly brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin and freckles in the summer. Did I mention she's Irish? Though living in America since she started college at 14, her accent had faded slightly, but was still prominent.

"Duh" she agreed "but Percy, I have news. I'm moving to Gotham! I'm going to be only an 30 minute drive away!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Laura that's amazing! How come your moving" I asked curiously

"My resume was accepted to Wanye Industries, but it gets better! My resume and experience was apparently so good I'm going to be head of Bruce Wayne's personal PR team for him and his family." Laura squealed with excitement, she never squealed.

"who are you and what have you done with Laura McGilway?" I joked

"silence bitch" Laura said, with no real bite."now where is my goddaughter?"

Yeah, I made Laura Estelle's godmother. I also let her pick Estelle's middle name. She choose this strange Irish name Caoimhe (pronounced kee-va). But whatever.

"right this way, madame." I said jokingly.

"oh thank you kind mistress" Laura replied laughing. We made our way over to Estelle's crip. "ok you have a list of everything she needs and when she needs it right?" I start fretting over Estelle, Laura's used to this by now

"yeah yeah, Perce we'll l be fine. Have a good first day." Laura chuckled at my behaviour. "I will, bye Estelle." I said kissing my sisters head. I hug Laura and go to my first ordinary class of a very ordinary day.

Hey! I know normally I would wait a little longer before updating. But, someone asked me to and I'm a people pleaser. Hope you enjoyed!!