The day we met.

Usually on a Saturday I would either stay home and sleep until noon or ride my skateboard around the city looking to see if I could find anything interesting like a car accident or someone who I found to be cute, boy or girl. However, today I had to go to the library to do some overdue work. My English teacher called my mom on the phone and told her that I was in danger of failing if I didn't pick up my grade soon. My mom yelled at me and threatened to take the few privileges I have. I walked into the library like it was a foreign land,looking around the shelves full of books. My black wolf ears perked up once I noticed people I've seen at school before staring at me with confused and curious looks. I sighed and traveled between the stacks of books looking for a book about poetry with my long bushy tale dragging behind me. At last I found one and once I reached for it, another boy also reached for the same book. Our hands met and we turned to see one another. He was smaller and probably younger than me, He had Brown wolf ears with a Brown bushy tail with white underneath it. His eyes were sky blue and had messy black hair that reached just above his eyebrows. My hair was longer reaching the tip of my nose but even with my hair in the way I could stare into his eyes. He started to blush and quickly pulled his hand back" y-you can have it" he said stuttering. He was so shy and cute at the time, I couldn't pass the chance of getting to know him better. I smiled a soft smile"how about we read it together, I have some time free." He nodded and sat next to me on a bench next to the library wall. He opened the book and we started to read it. I started to progressively move closer to him until my head rested on his shoulder. He jumped up a little and I could feel his heart pump faster. I smiled to myself and slowly started to stroke his tail softly. He gasped and jumped up"um it's getting late and I need to go home soon" he cheeks were dark red as he bit his lip. "I'll walk you home" I said standing up. He started to look down"n-No that's ok, I can manage." I walked to him and lifted his chin up so he could look at me. "I insist" I said with a smile. I thought to myself that if he was home alone we could get to"know" each other better. He looked into my eyes and nodded slowly"well if you insist I could use the company" he seemed a little more comfortable around me. He walked out of the library and I followed him outside. Today I may have not gotten any homework done, but I'll get a chance at some fun at least.