Sports Festival Start

Start from the beginning

"I wanted to wear my costume" Mina whined out.

"I wonder what they have in store for us?" Sato asked curiously.

Ahh hearing this is getting me so nervous I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Everyone we'll be entering the arena soon" Iida announced

Great the nerves are killing me .

"I'm kind of scared are you guys? Or is it just me? Is it hot in here? Or is it just me? I feel knots in my stomach do you guys ? Or is it just me?" I began asking questions increasing my volume after each one.

"Woah calm down" Ochaco exclaimed raising her hand at me.

"Yes just take a deep breath, it's normal to get nervous but you'll do fine" Yaoyorozu assured me nicely.

"Why are you nervous? You're one of the top ones ! Everyone will be watching you " Hagakure exclaimed.

"WHAT??? EVERYONE?!" I yelled shocked and nervously.

"Not what she wants to hear right now!" Mina exclaimed as she began to fan me with her hands for air.

The girls began to Pat my back to get calm and Yaoyorozu kept telling me to breath.

"Sorry sorry guys, I mean I get scared presenting to the class imagine this , I'm sure once out there the nerves will pass" I tried to say casually and smile but you can still hear the nerves in my voice.

"Maybe some water will calm you down" Tsu suggested.

I turned my head and saw the water jug on the other side of the room.

I nodded my head at her and walked over to drink some water.

Suddenly there was a little dispute between Todoroki and Deku.

The entire class stopped their side conversations and focused on the confrontation between them.

"Very well then. Let's go everyone in a sing line exit the waiting room and make your way to the stadium entrance where we will wait for our cue to go out" Iida announced.

And like he ordered everyone went out in a singe line fashion.

"Heard you We're nervous cutie! Don't worry about anything, afterwards we can go get some ice cream, what do ya say" Kaminari smirked out as he walked right behind me.

"And how is that suppose to make me feel better? No thanks." I muttered out sternly.

"Oh cmon give me a chance" he whined out

"I'd rather not."

"Dude just leave her alone she rejected you so many times already take the hint she's not interested " Kirishima snickered out as he putted his back.

I turned turned my head to the side to glance at them.

"Sorry Kaminari but I only see you as a friend" I smiled out.

I heard a grunt and that made me stop walking and completely turn around.

Kaminari stopped walking and Kirishima  had crashed into him.

"A friend? You friend zoned me?" He muttered out

"Sorry but yeah " I smiled out .

"KEEP IT MOVING IDIOTS" Katsuki yelled from behind Kirishima.

I glanced at him and smiled, turned back around and continued to walk with the rest of the line ahead of me.

Knowing him, he's to focused and I don't want to ruin his headspace. Y going to talk to him.
Even though it's lowkey killing me, but I'll stay away for now.