Chapter Four-The new secretaries

E. Edward Grey, (James Spader), uses corrective measures to force Lee Holloway, (Maggie Gyllenhaal), to read a letter properly; Lee Holloway finds out E. Edward Grey's methods to make his secretary conform causes issues in the office, 'Secretary', 2002, right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for sex references, some violence.

You must be 13 years and over to see and over to see it.

*

After I finished my lunch, I washed my hands in the Restroom.

I added soap in the creamy colored sink; I felt the gushing water on my hands.

And, before I ended my private time, Jenna opened the door...

...And kissed me on the mouth.

*

I moved towards her blouse.

I used my hands to control her.

"No one follows me into the Restroom unless you're behaving wickedly. I have no further use for secretaries who desire me...And can't take care of their own desires. I won't let you undo any buttons because this is an office".

"But I love it".

"You desire me for your own pleasure. I won't let you...".

"Hush. I will take you beyond love".

And, as I held her body next to mine, all sense of normal behavior was now thrown out. And we cross the line...until we couldn't go back to the beginning...when the state of play was in my hands...and not in my secretary's hands.

*

There's no define reason why life is ruinous.

It seeps into the atmosphere; it seeps into my soul.

If my Zayde, (Grandpa), heard I was making love to my secretaries...he'd be telling me off at the New York Synagogue...and I'd have to repent to Yahweh...and follow my heart to the Higher Power.
But I was too eager to know how my own behavior was directly affected by others' behavior. And, by 2:00 PM, I was ready for the new group of secretaries who were all too nervous...as they arrived at my Lower Manhattan office for a meeting of minds...and flesh.

*

Page 5.