𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗢𝟭: "THE CREATION"

【 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 】

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

Arceretus Universe was once an inhabited land to humans. There were only different animals and Plantae residing in it. Guided by several deities, they preserve the beauty of the universe and protect it from calamities and evil spirits. These deities were also the creator of this universe. Once a bunch of stars, they developed the power to manipulate their appearance, mostly disguising themselves as homo sapiens. They were all once individual deities in the nameless universe until they had an agreement to join together, creating one unified universe that's now known as Arcereverse.

Deemed as the most powerful creatures, all the deities started to fear for their inevitable death. They have a short life span– only having to live around a thousand years and have now been living for most of it which terrifies them. Having the most powerful skills and abilities coursing through their veins, they all wanted to pass on these powers. This led to the creation of Zeravean, the first two human inhabitants of this universe. Zeraille and Veance (Zerailis and Veancus for a more ancient term) were created using astrological dust that was enchanted to have the very best parts of each deity.

Having been convinced with the results of the creation of Zeraille and Veance, the deities and the monsters took no time to mate with each other, creating lives who will soon replace them in protecting the very universe they have created. They managed to birth fourteen offsprings that are the deities we now know with seven of them as pure deities while the other seven are children of one deity and one monster blooded deity.

—————————————

As the young deity named Vibraxia continuously uses magic, the more she loses a part of herself to the darkness. She inevitably fell in love with dark magic and could not wean herself off of it. The magic itself seemingly has a voice, pulling her even more to entertain her darkest thoughts. 

  With Vibraxia so far gone the darkness, she, in turn, whispered to her other siblings, using their insecurities and weaknesses to join her to the dark side. Vibraxia became power-obsessed. Vibraxia wanted more power than she can control. 

Now with the deities divided into half, seven of them fighting for the good of the universe while the other half for domination, a massive rivalry started between the fourteen deities.

War became inevitable. The siblings fought hard against each other, exhausting themselves and their energy to take the victory in this rivalry. However, due to their hunger for power and their selfishness, the dark deities were defeated by their fellow siblings. The light deities were saddened and even though they were siblings, they decided to banish them to the Underworld as their punishment for entertaining their temptations and were forever damned. These deities have no idea that they just unleashed the monsters deeply inside their siblings and will have years to perfect their revenge.

⎯⎯⎯⎯ ୨ 𝕰𝔫𝔡 𝕺𝔣 𝕾𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 ୧ ⎯⎯⎯⎯