Chapter 7 (Soulmateverse)

Warning! Slight mention of injuries!

*Important Info*

Universe: Soulmateverse (Forced Destroyer Verse)

Basic Info: Everyone in the multiverse has a soulmate. It is possible for someone to not have a soulmate mark, but it is extremely rare. Erratum, Null and Void have showed up when Color (This world's Ink) has figured out about why Error destroys. They are in the middle of making a peace treaty.

OC's

Courier (Lives on the surface of Overtale. Made for this story)
Verdane [Formally Verdana](Lives on the surface of Overtale. Son to Courier)

Ships

BloodyRed (Horror×Red)
Deathberry (Blue×Reaper)
HeartConstellations (Hearts×Outer)
Cresh or Fross (Fresh×Cross)
AfterHoney (Geno×Stretch)
ErrKills (Error×Killer)
DustyColormare (Dust×Nightmare×Color)
DestructiveDreams or PositiveDestruction(Erratum×Dream)
Courier(OC)×Overtale!Sans or Over
(Slight Null×Verdane(OC))

Other Info

Ink=Color
Lust=Hearts
Overtale Sans= Over
Overtale Papyrus= Opposite
Color is actually tall, 6'1
Error is short, like 4'7
Dream is 5'2
Nightmare is 6'5
Killer is 5'5
Dust is 5'3
Red is 4'9
Horror is 5'4
Blue is 5'0
Reaper is 5'6
Hearts is 5'5
Outer is 5'7
Fresh is 5'2
Cross is 4'11
Geno is 5'3
Stretch is 6'0
Courier is 4'10
Over is 5'0
Opposite is 5'10
Erratum is his canon height, 9'0

Let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over opened his car door, smiling at Mettaton's restaurant. It looked perfect.

"Over? Can I look now?" "Nah, just wait a second." He helps a blindfolded Courier out of the car, walking into the restaurant. "Alright, you can take it off now."

He takes off the blindfold, only to gasp in surprise and wonder. The restaurant was beautiful, covered in golds, purples, and pinks. Magic was everywhere, which made Courier filled with even more wonder. "Wow..." Over blushed at his beautiful expression.

"You like it?" "God... It's beautiful! Thank you so much for taking me here!"

"It's no problem, I'm just glad you're happy." Courier smiled, grabbing his hand as they walked to their table. They ordered food and talked and laughed the entire night.

Meanwhile, Erratum was outside, glaring through the window. He still did NOT trust him. Although... Courier seemed really happy... He heard rustling. He looked next to him, only to slap his head. "KiDs, WhY aRe YoU hErE?"

"To keep an eye on my father." "I go wherever Verdane does!"

Erratum sighed, shaking his head. "aLrIgHt YoU cAn StAy. BuT yOu HaVe To StAy ClOsE tO mE." The two nodded and watched them closely.

Verdane... felt he could trust Over. He hadn't seen his father this happy since before his mom left. Over was making him happy. He smiled. 'I think dad has finally found his soulmate.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two males stepped out of the restaurant after the nice meal. "Over, thank you so much for everything. This was... really nice." Over smiled at Courier.

"It's no problem. I just hope you had as much of a good time as I did."

Courier smiled as they stared into each others eyes. Over leaned in, asking for permission.