Prolouge

Destiney screamed in horror as her child jumped into the void once again.

No no no!

This was supposed to be her child's chance to heal!

To finally get better!

What went wrong?!

She was in even more horror as the two babybones jumped in after him, her child looking at them in horror. Error had grabbed them as they fell, the void beginning to tear them apart. Destiny acted fast, grabbing them and bringing them into a tight loving embrace.

"I am so sorry my child! I should have done more for you." She whispered, softly petting her child's head as he held his children closer. "But you have changed your destiny once again, that means I can now step in once more." She healed them, making sure that they fell into a calming sleep. Where had she gone wrong? It was then she realized, she wasn't really thinking was she? The multiverse had the same faces as his abusers, of course he would've freaked out badly! But if she couldn't send him to a very closely based Multiverse, where could she send him?

"Destiny?" Destiny turns around to see Coral, the very small creative god. By very small, she meant she was barely a god. She had her red and turquoise hair flowing over her shoulders beautifully, her clothes not matching how elegant her hair looked.

She was in a greenish blue hoodie with a visible LGBT shirt underneath, pants, and blue and white tennis shoes. In her hands was a journal that she held close to her heart. She was shy, overly sensitive, and was like a leech at times, following Destiny everywhere. Still, Destiny quite enjoyed her company. She loved Error almost as much as Destiny herself.

"Coral, it is nice to see you. I'm in a bit of trouble, so would you mind coming back after I've dealt with it?" "U-Um, actually." She began messing with her sleeve, looking slightly anxious. "I might have a solution to your problem?" Destiny looked up at her in surprise. "And what might that be?" "W-Well, some of my multiverses are becoming… different." Destiny looked at her in pity and horror.

Different, in that tone, only meant bad things. It either meant that her multiverses were falling apart, soon to disappear into the void, or the story was going dark and ending in a horrible way. Coral cared a whole lot about her creations, never wanting things to end badly. "And, I can't directly interfere with them, as it could destroy it. But, Error can. He could heal while traveling, being introduced to people who had gone through some things similar to him. And, possibly save them."

Destiny thought for a bit. 2 for 1. Coral's lovely universes would be saved, and her child could be introduced to people to finally help heal, same with him. "Coral, that might be the best idea in a while." Coral looked up to her, smiling.

"Yes! Don't worry Ms. Destiny I won't let you down!" Destiny smiled, patting her head. "I know you won't." She summoned her magic, preparing to teleport them somewhere. "So, where to first?" 

AN- How this works is you can request a universe for them to fall in, maybe if you're requesting a universe that you are not so sure I know, add a universe that you know I know along with it, if any of them catch your eye. Other than that, go wild! Hope you guys enjoyed!