Chapter 12

Hayoung POV

"Make sure you keep your promise, Sehun." Now, Sehun on top of me and we stare at each other. I'll try to find answer in his eyes but nothing. He's look really calm.

"I promise you." Sehun's words make my heart beating fastly. He unbutton his clothes and throw it on the floor. My cheeks burning when saw his abs. He lean his head to kiss my forehead, nose and lips while his hand already grab my breast. I moaned and he take the chance to enter his tongue. Both of us fight for dominance and of course Sehun will conquer since he had an experience.

"Ahh!" He bite my jawline, neck and chest as he leave a hickeys on there. Then, he spent a few minutes to suck and nibble my nipple before his right hand rip my panties roughly. He move to my real climax. He caressing and pinch my clit before he shoved his finger in me. I arch my back and grab his shoulder by his sudden move.

Sehun POV

She arched her back and grab my shoulder as soon as I shoved my finger into her tight pussy. I only need one finger to feel her walls around it. I start to thrust in a slow pace and added one more finger to increase the thrusting. She press her nails on my shoulder.

"Ahh.. ahh.." She breathing heavily and moaning as she start to feel a climax. When I feel she want to cum, I pull out my fingers and she seems unsatisfied. She's sweaty but still look hot and sexy. I lick my fingers clean.

"Sweet." I smirks and buried my head in her pussy. I lick her wall and enter my tongue.

"Ah..hmm.." She feel ticklish but later she feel the pleasure and grip my hairs to control my movement. Not longer after that she let her water out. I lick it clean.

"Sehun.." Hayoung mentioned my name with a closed eyes. She look tired but I'm not done yet. I catch her lips and kiss her passionately while I put her hand on my pants.

"Open it." I said huskily. She sit comfortably to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants and I help with the rest. I'm fully naked in front of her while she just staring at my dick. Maybe she wonder does it fit in her.

"It will fit perfectly in you." She bit her lips nervously when I hold her legs. I caress her pussy with my thumb as I want to calm her down because maybe she's nervous. Well, this is her first time and this is also my first time to fuck a virgin.

No One POV

Sehun caressing her wall with his thumb. Hayoung afraid Sehun will not feel the pleasure since she inexperienced. Hayoung smile a little and nod her head.

"I'm ready, Sehun." She breath slowly as Sehun catch her lips immediately. She can feel his dick finally on her entrance and enter her pussy slowly. Sehun stopped when something distract him to move. It's her hymen. Sehun suck and pinch her breast then Hayoung let out more water. Sehun thrust again and Hayoung scream a little. Her eyes getting teary as she feel the pain down there.

"Calm down, you will feel the pleasure." Sehun kiss her lips to make her feel comfortable. Sehun start with the slow thrust as he wanted Hayoung to adjust to his size.

"Ahh..ah.." Hayoung moaned as she start to feel the pleasure. She tightened her grip on his arm as Sehun's thrust getting faster.

"Moan, baby." He said huskily.

"Ahh..ahh.. Hunnie..." Hayoung called Sehun by his nickname for the first time. Sehun feel shocked at first but he fasten the thrust even more as he feel turned on when Hayoung said it sexily. Hayoung looked on his lower body, the way he thrusted into her is turn on.

"Ahh! I'm coming." As Sehun keep poking her spot, she reached her climax and cum while Sehun slower his pace. After a few minutes, Sehun cum inside her too.

"You're so good, Oh Hayoung." Sehun kiss her sweaty forehead and carees it. He look her in the eye and peck her lips.

"Sehun, is this just one night stand?" Ask Hayoung suddenly which make Sehun confused. Hayoung know Sehun can't stand with one woman, he's a playboy indeed.

But, Sehun feel different when he have a sex with her. This is first time he did not use a protection to have a sex. It's look like they're making love not a sex and Sehun already addicted with her body. It's really nice to fucking her. Hayoung had a tight pussy, plump breast and kissable lips. He feel grateful to be her first in everything.

"I will make sure it's not. As long as, you will always be with me to fulfill my lust then I will not seeing for other woman." Sehun's words make Hayoung feel hurt. So, he just assumed me as his sex toy only. Not his wife?

"I will let you rest. So, sleep." Sehun pull off his dick and wear his boxer. He take his clothes on the floor and goes to his bedroom. Hayoung confused with his sudden behaviour, now he back to be a cold guy again. Maybe, he didn't feel the pleasure when with her. Hayoung sigh and pull the blanket to cover her naked body. She saw a stain of blood on her bed cover.

"I still can't believe that I lost my virginity to my husband who is doesn't even love me. But, I'm grateful that I lost it to my first love." Hayoung smile a little and sighing. She had a feeling towards Sehun for 6 years ago but she keep it since she know Sehun really hate her and will never love her.

After a few minutes, Hayoung already asleep. She feel so tired to wear her clothes back since her lower body feel sore.

Suddenly, Sehun get into Hayoung's room after take a bath. He decide to sleep with her tonight since he always thinking of Hayoung's sexy body in her mind. Sehun laid beside her and pull the blanket slowly since he didn't want to wake her up then he saw she's not wear anything.

"She's naked." Sehun getting boner and try to hold his feeling. He take a deep breath before he laying beside her. Sehun pull her waist to hug her and lean her head carefully on his chest to not wake her up. He smile while staring at her nipple that is getting hard due to the cold temperature. He pinch it.

"She look cute." Sehun take his handphone in his pocket. He was willing to take a picture of her sleeping and naked. Perfect. He want to use it as a wallpaper.

"She look like an angel." He smile and hug her waist tightly.