Healing, Treatments & Mixtures

Aching Joints: Ragwort and juniper berries chewed into a poultice. Apply to the joint.

Bee Stings: Blackberry leaves.

Bellyache: Chervil, Watermint, or Juniper berries.

Broken Bones: Wrap in cobwebs, put on comfrey pulp (Stinging nettle and comfrey), use poppy seeds to dull pain.

Coughs: Use either Catmint, Honey, or Tansy. Keep cat separate from other cats.

Cuts in Eye: Trickle celandine juice into the eye to ease the pain.

Deep Wounds: Cobwebs and Marigold/Horsetail.

Displaced Bones: Give poppy seed, wait for it to set in, then have the cat bite a stick while you give the area a hard tug. Give the cat another poppy seed so it can sleep.

Nettle Stings: Dock leaf pulp, give poppy seed so it dulls the pain and helps the cat sleep.

Poison: If poison is in stomach, give cat yarrow leaves so they vomit them poison, preferably on dock leaves.

Prevent Infection and Ease Pain for Burns: Comfrey and Honey.

Rat Bites: A poultice of burdock root with cobwebs on top, and horsetail if it is available.

Scratches: Marigold or Horsetail.

Shock: Thyme or Chamomile. Lick fur to comfort, give water and poppy seeds.

Sore Throat: Honey or water.

Stiffness: Crushed poppy seeds, marigold, or comfrey.

Strengthening Herbs: Tansy, watermint, or feverfew.

Toothache: Use alder bark.

Traveling Herbs: Burnet, daisy leaves, sorrel, and chamomile.

Wrenched Muscles: Comfrey, nettle and/or water therapy.

{Credit to Kayla1097 http://forums.warriorcats.com/topic/362288771041575324}