Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse

Start from the beginning

"Something that could cause that much fear is stupid, Y/n,"

With a sigh of defeat, you lean against him. "I just... saw Loki... I guess he and I were dating. I got back from some sort of mission and found him with a woman... he didn't seem that bothered about betraying me so I ran to you guys to either help beat him up or comfort and you all turned on me... saying-" you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Saying I was worthless and naive... you needed to get rid of me I was weak link and knew too much and-" a shuddered breath left your lips. "Like I said... it's stupid,"

"I agree... I wouldn't dream of turning against you, none of us would, and I don't think my brother would rather another person in his life but you... I do wish he would've told you before- before he passed,"

You hugged Thor tight around his waist, he retuned the favour around your shoulders. "Thank you, Thor," you whisper.

"You're very welcome, Y/n,"

~~~

When you got to Clint's farm you insisted on coming with Thor to find answers for his vision, he declined and said you were too drained from the battle... he wasn't wrong. Everyone doubled up and you thankfully had your own room, while everyone did what they needed to do, you took a long nap in the spare bedroom to no ones surprise.

"Where's your mummy and daddy, L/n? Aren't they here to pick you up? Oh wait, they're dead!"

"Oh look they're crying! Stop crying you big baby!"

"Let's deal with them, they're crying too loud,"

"Well of course their parents died, if they were my child I think I would've chosen death too,"

"Get out of here you worthless bitch!"

"Sorry, Y/n, I'm moving,"

"Their only friend is gone because they couldn't stand them anymore!"

"He wouldn't want you, he deserves someone much better than you! You're so broken,"

"I can't believe they fell for that! They're so naive!"

"You think someone like me would stay with someone as ugly as you? That's hilarious!"

Gasping awake you look around the room to see no one. You lay back on the pillows and close your eyes, images flash back in your head as a tear streams down your face. "Y/n?" You open your glossed eyes to see a figure at the foot of the bed.

"Loki?"

He sees the tears and runs to your side. "Y/n, darling, what's wrong?" You shake your head not able to form words. "May I see?" You knew what he was asking... slowly you nod and close your eyes as his cool hands place themselves on your forehead. Bright images of each encounter including the vision of fear from Wanda flash through your mind. You whimper as Loki retracts his hand, quickly he holds you softly, not wanting to restrict and scare you.

"It's fine Loki," holding a stammering breath before letting it flow out, you heard Loki speak.

"We are nothing without broken pieces, we are all born that way..." he takes your face in his hand. "We just need to find people to help piece it back together when we can't ourselves," looking up from your lap you stare into his eyes. "Those people who brought you down were wrong, the moment you got back up you proved to them that you were worth so much more than they were,"

"Thank you, Loki,"

He smiles back at you, wiping tears from your cheeks. "Let me see that beautiful smile," you sniffle and do your best to smile. "Will I have to tickle you?" You giggle and shake your head. Putting on a genuine smile he sighs. "There it is,"

~~~

IMPORTANT!!

IMPORTANT!!

Sometimes when I write these cute chapters and a character gives a wholesome speech about self empowerment I genuinely help my self through another week. So if you're taking time to read this note then take the same time to write a little scene where your favourite character empowers you and tag me if you want so I can read it. You don't have to do this remember that but I think it's just a good idea.

- Anna ❤️