scenario; ghosting

scrolling, tapping, scrolling, tapping, repeat.

yes i got curious and end up looking what they were up to. i know they said,

"i was waiting for you to talk."

that nonsense got be pissed so hella much, you were the last to chat, man, i don't know like, two months ago? i got the urge to ignore them for multiple times already but it always fading as soon as they're being manipulative. how manipulative?

"i ended my relationship with my friends a while back for good. we're not sharing the same interest anymore. so there's no point. it's okay if you wanted to, i understand."

"you probably put my messages on silent, i know i'm a monster, i don't deserve you."

i can't blame myself for letting that slip in, i'm a lonely person myself after all, desperate for messages. i'll just let that happen in a loop, maybe i can get used to it.

"stalking again?"

i flinched, "no, i'm ghosting, tama." i blew a breath, frowning. "stiiill it's in the same meaning. why don't you give them a talk." tama asked as he hugged me from the back.

"what talk? i don't wanna repeat that shit anymore, tama, they never change after all. i don't wanna waste my energy on them." i sighed. he moved to my front, studying my face, "seee? you're making that face i hate so much.." he pouted. i just shrugged.

"how about give them a 'hey'?" he tilted his head. what a cutie. "i don't know, they seem to have so much fun with their 'new friends'." i showed him their screenshoted groupchat. "so what? you don't need to talk to them anymore?"

"sort of. you know how manipulative they are to the point that i'm so sick of it. but i can't bring myself to be like others, leaving them. that's a dumb move, 'cause i want them to change, soo i just want to see how long can they stay silent on me." he just rolled his eyes in annoyance as a response.

i nuzzled his nose, giggling, "it's fine, tama, i'll do juuust great!" he pulled me into a tender hug, "you better. you still have me, you know?"

tama broke the hug and went back to behind me, embracing me as he placed his head on my shoulder. i went to check their twitter, i let out a mocking chuckle, "look they still bother to like you guys' 'home time together' tweet." tama looked over at it, "that's good! that means they're still into us!" tama smiled wide. "yeah but usually they would put up things on their story if they think it's important." i clicked out a tongue.

tama pouted, covering my screen with his hand, "how long are you gonna keep this uuup? you're just wasting your time, (Y/N)-chan. you got tama here who are ten times better than them!! i give nice cuddles!" tama tackled me down to the bed, giving me short pecks. as he's continued to do so, he gently took away my phone.

"let go of those who makes you think you are the one to blame when you're clearly innocent."