"Why?"

"Next time, when we're both sane and good. You are not ready for that." He said and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

I sighed, nodding and shifted my body so I could rest again on his chest. He hugged me again, hinawi n'ya ang hair sa shoulder ko at muling isiniksik there ang face n'ya.

"You know, Luci..." I said and he hummed on my shoulder. "Do you wanna know why I escaped our palace?"

He sighed. "Yes, but if you still aren't ready then, I am not forcing you."

"When I was a child, my mother died." I said and I felt him froze.

"You don't have to tell me," he whispered. "I understand--"

"No, I want you to know me, Luci." I touched his hand. "Marami na tayong time together but you still don't know me."

"You're my Princess Guinevere." He whispered. "Of course, I know you."

"No, I mean my buong story." I chuckled.

I heard his soft chuckle and I lifted my hand to touch his wet hair.

"You see, Luci. I am not perfect." I said. "My mother once tried taking me away from the palace to escape, kasi my mother doesn't want me to get cage in the palace, she wanted me to have a happy and normal life. Which is impossible.

"Then, she tried taking me away, we went to a boat, trying to escape but unfortunately, my father, the king, found about it and pinasunod n'ya ang mga guards sa amin."

"Then, masama ang weather. While in the middle of the ocean, it rained, may malaking wave ang unfortunately, our boat sank." My voice shook. He kissed my hair and hugged me more.

"Guin," he whispered.

"I...I was saved, Luci." I whispered. "D-Dumating ang guards and they saved me...tapos my mother, she...she drowned.

"H-Hindi na s'ya na-save, because of me she is gone. If only she didn't tried saving me, we wouldn't ride that boat, we won't sink and..." My tears escaped.

I closed my eyes tightly when Luci gathered me on his arms, kissing me on my head.

"Sshh," he whispered. "Don't force yourself."

"I-I want to," I muttered and he nodded, hugging me.

"I'm just here," he whispered softly, "I won't leave you."

"M-My father, Luci, he was so mad at me. He punished me, he caged me inside my room and no one could ever see me but my Nana and my butler." I sniffed. "I was so scared, my father remarry, I was home schooled with my step-sister and I am happy kasi kahit paano I have a sister I can look up to but she don't want me too."

"What?" His forehead creased.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"She was mad at me, s-sabi n'ya I am always treated special and she is not. H-Hindi n'ya na think na hindi happy ma-cage sa palace for a long time, I am allowed to go out lang if may events. I am following what they are telling me to do like a puppet, they said, I should know how to be a good wife."

"Good wife?" His forehead creased more and I glanced at him and nodded.

"Kaya you see, I know how to cook simple dishes, to make asikaso. Kasi they told me that I should know that. Kasi that's my role lang naman."

"How about ruling the palace?"

"I can't rule, Luci. My future husband will." I sighed. "Because I am a just mere woman, they said."