Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

I think...I think I've been here before.

I walked towards the old shipwreck and my eyes wander around the sight in front of me. Luci is following me silently.

"I know this place," I whispered.

"Hmm?" Luci touched my waist and I glanced at him and saw his deep black eyes.

I bit my lip and sighed, hindi ko na know anong naiisip ko ngayon.

"We should wait for the boys here," Luci tried saying. "They will follow us afterwards, dadaong lang sila sa kabilang parte ng isla."

"But..." I stared at him. "How about those men? What if--"

"They won't follow," he said, staring intently at me. "The boys won't let them, whoever that is."

"Pero Luci kapag nag-dock ang ship sa kabila, how will they know?"

"No one will go down the ship except them," he said. "Sila lang at sina Mr. Obias. If anyone goes down there, Romeo would do anything to take them back to the ship."

He pulled me more on his body and I sighed, resting my head on his chest and hugged him slowly.

"The ship will dock at Casa Amara's port, not here kaya malalaman ko, Guin." He whispered.

I nodded, my heart felt safe while hearing those words from him. I lifted my head, gave him a small and quick kiss before hugging him more.

"T-Thanks, Luci." I whispered. "I-I don't know what I'll do without you and the boys."

"Anything for you, baby." He whispered. "Anything for you."

I felt his kiss on my wet hair, humiwalay ako from his body because we are both soaking wet and took his hand and hold it firmly.

"Luci...what's this?" I pointed the shipwreck in front of us and saw his eyes glisten while staring at it.

"A shipwreck, baby." He said while staring at it. "You weren't supposed to see it like this." He chuckled a bit.

"Hmm?" I glanced at him.

"We really should dock at the other side of the island and not here. To come here from the other side, we must ride a speed boat and enter a small cave."

"Wow, really?!" My eyes widen. "Is it an attraction?"

"Hmm, but not really." He touched my palm more. "We allow guest to go around the island, for attraction purposes but only a few could go here."

"Why?" I glanced at him.

He smiled, tilting his head and removing few strand of my hair on my face.

"This place is something," he chuckled. "This place is sacred for us."

"Oh!" My mouth parted. "I think I know this place, Luci...before we even got here."

"What?" He looked at me.

I bit my lip, marahan s'yang hinila palapit there sa shipwreck and saw a small entrance. It is a part of the ship destroyed and damaged by time, as if it was there ages ago.

I pulled him inside and my heart pounded when I saw how the once beautiful ship turned to something like this, almost turning orange, filled with dust and rust.

Inside the ship is nothing but fine and pure white sand, may nag-she-shelter nang mga sea creatures at mga nagtatago sa mga cute shells.

Gumaan ang heart ko while looking at it and Luci's hand snake on my waist.