"Have you seen this place?" He asked.

I glanced at him and saw his wet black hair on his forehead. I smiled, lifting my hand to fix it.

"I got the weirdest dream last night, Luci ko." I muttered.

He stared at me, I noticed a small smile plastered on his face, trying to hide it but still escaping.

"Ko?" His lips lifted.

I smiled too, shaking my head and walking around the place with him beside me.

"It's a massive ship, I guess." I muttered.

"We should head out first," I saw Luci looking around. "It's a great ship but I can't risk, baka may bumagsak na kung ano."

I nodded, inalalayan n'ya me while we're going out of the ship. He touched my waist, nang maupo s'ya sa white sand ay umupo rin ako there in front of him.

He rested himself behind me, parting his leg so I could rest in between them. He hugged my waist from behind, burrying his face in the gap of my neck.

"Are you cold?" He whispered and hugged me more, as if trying to warm me.

"Uh...not really." I answered, leaning more to him.

"They will come here as soon as they fixed it there, they promised to do the best they could." He whispered.

I nodded.

"What about your dreams?" He asked.

I stared at the pristine sea in front of me, the cold, fresh air touched my skin.

"I saw a woman." I started.

"Woman?"

"Hmm," I nodded. "I didn't see her face, Luci, but in my dreams, she is here."

I felt him stiffened.

"What is she doing?"

"I don't know exactly, Luci. She has black hair, back n'ya lang ang na-see ko and that shipwreck?" I said. "In my dreams, Luci, it's looking so new and not rusty at all."

"Are you sure it's this ship you saw in your dreams?" He asked, I tilted my head when he removed his face on my shoulder to glance at him.

"Yes, it is so vivid." I muttered. "It was as if I am here, like I was the one seeing the ship."

I noticed the shock on his eyes but he didn't say anything, he just stared at me intently and I continued.

"It was so loud, Luci, I can hear screams and gun shots, I can see people fighting with swords. I don't know but that was so sad, my heart feels mabigat when I woke up." I said and he licked his lip and gulped hard.

He touched my cheek a bit with his thumb and I stared quietly at his black eyes.

"That's impossible," he muttered. "It's just a damn tale."

"Huh?" I asked curiously.

"This island has a tale," he said and stared at my eyes.

"Really?" I can feel the mix of excitement and pain inside my chest and I can't explain why.

"Hmm," he hummed, brushing my cheek and my lips a bit with his thumb.

"Can you tell that to me?" I asked.

He stared at me then I saw the slight uncertainty on his eyes.

"Maybe soon, but not right now." He said and I looked at me, confused.