•••

Tuesday. Our presentation went well, we both got a very good grade and yes, that means that Nara will stay away now.

Days went by, weeks went by... Nara ignored me as far as possible and blocked me.

Unless we had to do something together in class.

But I had enough now. After school, I'll catch her. These two weeks are just too much.

I grabbed her by the wrist after class and dragged her behind the school.

To the sports field.

I held her and she tried to get away, but I wouldn't let go.

"Minjae!" she said outraged and I sighed in frustration. "Nara, I can't do it this way. I hate it when you ignore me!" I growled.

Her eyes became soft and she sighed as well.

"I'm doing what I have to do." she told me and looked at me sadly. I can't do it this way.

I pulled her closer to me and she pushed against my chest in confusion. "Minjae...?" she asked softly.

I only smiled slightly.

Then I leaned down to her, our faces came closer and closer and I kept smiling slightly.

Gently, I took her chin between my thumb and forefinger.

She was much too confused to realize what I was about to do.

Gently I put my lips on hers. She was surprised. Very surprised. She did not react for a moment and remained rigid.

But her reaction surprised me.

She put her hands around my neck and returned the kiss carefully. Apparently, it was her first kiss.

After a short time we separated and I beamed at her happily. "Minjae that was my first kiss!" she hissed and I laughed.

"Was he that bad?" I asked with a grin. She shook her head slightly. "It was great." she muttered and blushed slightly.

Yeah, she's really cute. And I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. I want her to be my girlfriend.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Nara POV

So Minjae got my first kiss. And I really liked that kiss. He was pretty careful.

But I was worried right away. What if Huijun saw it? What if something happens to him because of me?

He pressed me tightly now, and I couldn't help hugging him, too. "Minjae, if something happens to you because of me..." I said with a sigh.

He shook his head slightly. "I'm sure nothing will happen." he said gently and I looked at him again.

He smiled cheerfully and confidently.

Somehow that made me feel better too, and I think nothing will happen.

I just have that feeling. I hope my feeling is not wrong, and it often is. I totally hate my feelings.

I looked at Minjae with a slight smile and he took my hand. "Come on, I'll take you home." he said with a smile.

I just nodded and we strolled along the beautiful forest path.

The birds were chirping and some butterflies were flying around, which made everything more beautiful.

"Minjae?" I asked. "Hmm?" he did. I smiled slightly.

"Sorry I'm so stubborn sometimes." I said with a sigh. He smiled briefly and nodded.  "You are a stubborn man." he acknowledged.

"You stubborn fool!" I said in outrage, and he laughed before he smiled in amusement.

"Excuse me, sweety." he said with a wink and I blushed.

We arrived at my house and he said goodbye with a long hug and a peck on my lips.

•••

The bell rang and with it the Friday's lessons were officially over. Finally weekend. I hate school so much.

I had to go back to the locker, so I said goodbye to Huijun with a hug in front of the classroom.

I don't know why, but it feels strange.

I was closing my locker when I suddenly heard screams from the sports field. And I think I know that voice.

I walked curiously and what I saw scared and depressed me at the same time.

They did not stop. I couldn't help it.

"MINJAE!" I screamed.