date

April 2nd

YOUR P.O.V.

My alarm clock wakes me up at 06:00. Time for yet another day at work.

 Time for yet another day at work

I put this on. No time to eat. I get in my car and drive off. I am so bored of living like this. I want to go back to Harvard. I get to the school I work at and organize my office up a bot for the day. My first session will be with a kid named Thomas.

Wow life. Thanks.

I haven't met him yet before, he is a new student. What I do know is that he has depression and I guess that is where I come in. I see a guy nervously open my office door. I smile at him in a welcoming way. "Hi! You must be Thomas, right?" I ask him and he nods in response. "Alright! Well, my name is Theodosia Spencer and you can call me either Theodosia or Ms. Spencer."

*time skip because nobody cares about your work life*

The end of the day comes around and I get ready to go home. Instead of driving myself to and from work, my friend Judah from work drives me. He is the History teacher there and he is super nice. He is the only co-worker I have that I speak to about unrelated things outside of work.

"Are you equipped to depart from work?" Judah asks as he walks in. He always talks like that. It was kind of weird at first but I have gotten used to it. "Yes indeed!" I say, grabbing my bag. He reminds me of Kevin from Brooklyn Nine Nine. (A/N: if you haven't watched b99 i feel bad for you. you're missing out. also lin is in one of the episodes idndkndjdn)

We drove back to my house and talked about how our days were. We eventually reach the house I'm staying in. "Theodosia, wait!" He says just as I'm about to get out of the car. "Yes, Judah?" I say with confusion. "Would you perhaps fancy going to dinner with me?" He asks.

Thomas isn't in your life anymore. You need to move on.

"I would love to." I tell him with a smile. "Perfect! I will message you the details." He says to me.

I get inside and see Eliza smiling. "What?" I ask her. "You guys would look cute together!" She says positively. All of the sudden I feel the urge to cry. "Mhm.." Is all I could say. I run to my room and burst into tears. I feel guilty for going out on a date with someone who doesn't even know who I truly am. Thomas loved the real me...

I need to stop thinking about him.

His chocolate brown eyes~

I can get over him!

His sense of humour~