Jungkook (Yakult)

Start from the beginning

"Wow.. look who's talking"Lisa said crossing her arms, huffing deeply glaring at her unnie who is having a hard time to balance herself after she stopped spinning her head.

"Oi-"

"SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU ALL BORN AS WOMEN OR NOT?!" Another someone shouted behind Jisoo and joined the game that was happening currently.

"WhOt? It's not like we really are!" The both said in unison throwing dagers at the woman who just appeared.

"As long as I want to see you both bicker like kids, I too don't want to get killed by Jennie unnie. So if you excuse me, stop bickering the shit out of it now and Lisa, just buy your Yakult." the woman said

Lisa scoffed "Rosé unnie, are you against my innocence and sided with her already? Or maybe-"

"Yes, I was with her. Forgive me for I had sinned, she was the one who dragged me into shit and threatened me that I won't have food for dinner and, then with my stupidity, I decided to join her so I can also take the blame as unnie expected." Rosé stammered unconsciously as blood rushed up to her head just about 90゚,exactly half her head.

"That's... not what I was about to say..." Lisa said in a slow tone "-but thank you for being honest."

"NOW, if you exuse me. I'll.. *sigh* just buy MY Yakult before we get killed by the sleeping monster." Lisa said emphasizing the word 'Now', and 'My'.

"Who the heck called me a sleeping monster?! C'mere 'nd Fite me, you pocky stick!", without silence, a shout was heard above them, the three could hear heavy foot steps coming thier way. Knowing they'd be dead, the two scrammed into some obvious hiding places where their dead bodies will probably lay on.

"Better luck next time! Totaloo!" Lisa shouted and without hesitation, she grabbed her black mask and cap, going out of thier dorm in a hurry.

(●︿●)
[UNEDITED PART AND SO ON: BARE WITH IT, I GOT LAZY.]

"Ah..." Lisa sighed in relief for not getting involved with the upcoming crime scene of a serial killer named Jennie Kim killing all three at once.

Walking past many houses, she finally found a small convienece store yet comes in handy.

She quickly got inside as the cold air from the air conditioner touched her face.

She then hurriedly run to the transparent frige, seeing only one Yakult was only left made Lisa open the frige to grab the lonely Yakult

When she grabbed it, another hand took it away from her walking away

"Yah!" She yelled

"What?" Said the man who stole her 'precious' Yakult, then turned around facing her.

He was wearing suspicious black clothes like her, his black mask, and cap was covering his face

"That" Lisa said pointing at the Yakult

"This?" The man asked holding up the Yakult

"Yes, that" Lisa standed properly

"What's with this?" The man said lookinf straight to her doe eyes