𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

✌︎𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣✌︎

✌︎𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣✌︎

ITS SUMMER!!! I also graduated and we threw the biggest party ever. Today we are going to the lake which I'm very much excited about, Dally is so much better and has been so cute and loving towards me and Well I feel like he's hiding something or like he's just being extra, but I mean I love him either way, and Haha, guess who's prego?

Ummm yeah, that night at the Curtis house was a lot, I'm planing on telling him today, I even got an ultra sound, I'm only 2 months and the baby belly isn't really showing cause I'm like really skinny but they say you start showing like 3rd month. My brothers already know I'm pregnant and so does the gang except Dallas.

I put on a black bikini under my tight checkered dress that's in totally in love with, cause we are going to the lake. I grabbed a bag and made a little box for the pregnancy test and the ultra sound picture and put it in my bag.

✌︎✌︎✌︎

We had to go in separate cars to make everyone fit. So I rode with Dally, Ian, Ponyboy, Johnny. The music was full blast and everyone was just vibing. Until, I got sick.

"Stop the car" I said about to throw the fuck up

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Stop!" I yelled and he stopped, I went to a tree and threw up and dally rubbed my back

"You okay bubs?" He asked

"Yeah, probably got a bug or something" I drank some water and we went back to the car.

I grabbed some gum and just happily chewed it as we went to the lake

✌︎✌︎✌︎

"We are here!!" Ponyboy, Ian and Johnny ran out the car taking off there shirts and shoes.

"They are going to jump in huh?" I laughed

"Yes they are" Dally Laughed as we saw them jump in. "You look so beautiful" dally said as we got out of the car,

"Thank you" I smiled and kissed him as we walked to the chairs that Darry set up. I put my things down and everyone was drinking beer, blasting music, dancing, talking or going into the cold water.

All the boys had there shirts off and most of them had abs, and if they didn't have abs they were faded abs.

I took off my dress and Steve slipped and fell.

"Holy shit!" Two said loudly

"DAMN" Ponyboy mumbled

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫 ✌︎|𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔|✌︎ 🎉