𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍

Start from the beginning

he was hesitant, of course, because he sure as hell didn't want his crush to see or think of him as some weak person who couldn't even help himself. and yet, it just made you see him stronger than ever.

and thats what had sealed the deal.

now, katsuki was heading from his dorm room for the day to hang out. it was saturday, which meant he had the day off to himself. and he figured he'd start off the day by quirk training.

breathing out, katuski locked his door, his gym bag slung over his bare and exposed shoulder. he couldn't help but smile at the memory of you two staying up all night just a few hours prior.

the conversation had strayed in so many different directions, from simple things to the most bizarre. he had found himself learning more and more about you. like how you preferred the cold over the heat, which bakugou found weird because of your quirk.

but you had even explained that you loved fall more than anything. the excitement in your voice through the phone made him smile at the other end.

of course, he didn't get much sleep because of it, and his muscles were slightly stiff from having to stay in one position practically the whole night. but it didn't bug him much, he would've gladly done it all over again if it meant getting the chance to learn more about who f/n l/n actually is. it was pretty obvious that there was more to you than meets the eye, and bakugou was fortunate enough to be able to pick out the smaller things.

but he wanted to know more.

clicking the elevator botton and waiting for the doors to open, bakugou let out a deep sigh. luckily, the elevator didn't take long at all, considering how early he would wake up before everyone to have some time alone.

bakugou watched the elevator doors close slowly, before a slightly loud, "baku!!" could be heard a small distance away. clenching his jaw at the nickname, he looked up, seeing you jog towards the elevator in your training attire.

he made sure to kick his foot out, effectively stopping the elevator from having to make you wait to get on again. he waited, since you were pretty far away, until you apparently gave up. he tilted his head once you stopped jogging, until you took in a deep breath before stomping your feet on the ground and making a collection of green vines swiftly carry you towards him.

he grinned widely, watching you reach him quicker than ever and tumble forward slightly, effectively tripping on one of your own vines before he caught you. you gave him a halfhearted smile, thanking him before petting your vines like a cat and thanking them for the ride.

his eyes widened at the sight of the vines threateningly point at themselves, then at him.

almost as an "i'm watching you" type of way.

seeing you not paying attention and instead reaching into your own bag, katsuki nodded at the plants. which in return got him the same nod back.

"sorry to trouble you so much, i just thought i'd train with you a bit" you seemed a bit nervous, or maybe you were just tired, either way bakugou didn't miss the way you seemed to flinch when lifted his hand just a bit too fast.

his brows furrowed, and he stopped himself from interrogating you about it. instead, he cleared his throat, scratching his cheek in a slightly awkward manner, "dont think i'll go easy on you just because we're friends." his voice was rough, and his face seemed stone cold, but it didn't stop you from looking up at him with a hidden emotion swirling in your eyes.

"you consider me a friend?" you seemed shocked at his words, and bakugou gave you a look, "of course we are dumbass, i wouldn't call you in the middle of the night if we weren't. the fuck do i look like, a therapist?" bakugou never really thought he was funny per say, he wasn't much of a people's person.

but the way you had laughed at his words with genuine happiness made his heart swell with something he could only know to happened with you. his lips twitched upwards, and he smiled softly at you crouched over figure, you were laughing your ass off, and he noticed two things in that moment.

one; small, beautiful lotus flowers were beginning to sprout from your hair. and two, he couldn't remember the last time he saw you with a genuine smile on your face since the breakup.

it all pushed him further to bring you back to your old self. he had no clue what he was doing, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to try.

 he had no clue what he was doing, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to try

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
©     𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒    𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗜𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗘