Part Two - The Meeting

For this part, I'm going to do the narration stuff. I'm telling you right now cuz I don't want you to become confused... Enjoy!!!

*At Alice's House*

Alice's house was like any other house actually. It's casual, normal, comfortable and just down to earth. It's a Monday and it's already 7:45 a.m. School starts at 8:15 and Alice well... She was still in dreamland... Dreaming of Max coming towards her, flashing his abs while running... yeah... .this is what she was dreaming.. ... splashing the water of the seaside dreamily. And suddenly........

"Honey, you have school today..." her mom yelled from downstairs.

"Mmmhhhhmmm yeah Max.... Come at me...." she muttered. When she was about an inch from Max..... FYI in her dreams.....suddenly.....*splash*.....

"What the frick?" she gasped waking up from her slumber. She saw her mom with a bucket....

"Really mom...you just had to?" she asked while shivering.

"Well you didn't woke up when I told you to....See..if you don't wanna wake up all day... just stop school.... Just stay at home...." her mom said.

"There you go again.....okay....I'm going right now....geez....." she muttered... earning a smack on her head.

"And hon,,,it's already 7:50 ....better hurry up.." her mom continued....

"What the frick???....mom,,,you should've woke me up sooner." she growled.

And then Alice started to panic. She went straight to the bathroom,brushed her teeth only,changed her clothes and ran straight downstairs like a maniac. She didn't even hesitated to stop and dig in to her mom's pancakes that was made of lots of love and effort....

Her mom was kinda upset for the moment...... Poor Elizabeth..... T-T......

      (Hey guys,, I'm kinda lazy to narrate right now so I'll let
Alice tell the story.... Here you go Alice...)

*Alice's POV*

Oh just great... now I have to tell the story and make it to school in time....Just figgin' great..... Thanks my beloved and great author. Ok readers....I'm now heading towards the garage to get my car and yes I have a car. My dad bought it for me before he died. He said that I can use it when I'm in my senior year. It's an Audi R8. A red one. Frigging hot, ain't it.?

Continuing on.. I'm now going to the driver's seat, starting the car, opened the garage door, drove the car outside, closed the door and then I'm good to go. I saw some schoolmates still at their houses when I passed by their houses. Example : David Collins a. k. a The Super Geek. David was still at his front yard trying to start the engine of his scooter.... Poor guy.... So I decided to stop.....

"Hey, David,, you having trouble there?? " I asked while watching him hide his face of embarrassment.

" Yeah I am..... Can't start this stupid piece of shit... " he said while sighing hard.