12

(Chaeyoung's POV)
Me and Y/n are in ELA class right now. We're just talking while working on an assignment. Well, we're mostly talking, we haven't done a lot on the assignment. After half of the class period, I had to go use the restroom. I got out of my seat and told Y/n I had to go pee. I then asked the teacher if I can be excused and she let me go use the restroom.

(Your POV)

Chaeyoung just left to go use the restroom and now I'm by doing the assignment on my own. We barely worked on it, so I should at least get a few sentences in while she's gone. I thought I would get a little time alone and actually get some work done but two girls went up to me and stood in front of my desk. Those two girls were Jennie and Lisa.

Jennie/Lisa: Hi Y/n.

You: Hello.

We started talking about school stuff and then went onto some funny stuff. They then started to take out their phones and started showing me memes, which cracked me up. Memes are the best.

(Timeskip)
(Chaeyoung's POV)

I finished my pee and walk back to my classroom. When I entered inside, I saw that Y/n was talking to two girls. I thought nothing of it and just sat by him, waiting for him to finish talking to them. A minute later, they both asked for his social media and he gave all of his social media to them.

When he was doing that, I got a little mad. I don't think he should be giving all of his social media to other girls. He should only give, like, his Snapchat or his Istagram or any social media app he has to girls but only one social media app. He shouldn't give more than one of his social media accounts to any girl. More than one is way too much!

Jennie: Thanks Y/n!

You: Yeah, no prob.

Lisa: Bye~

You: Later.

The girls left and finally, Y/n looked at me and smiled. I looked back at him and gave him a sort of angry look. I tried to be happy but I was so mad at him when he gave all of his social media accounts to two girls.

You: Hey, your back.

Chaeyoung: Mhmm... Yup.

I said that in a small angry tone.

You: You okay Chaengie?

He started to pinch my cheek but I hit his hand away.

You: Ow! What's wrong with you?!

Chaeyoung: Nothing.

You: Then why do you seem mad?

I looked at him and gave him more of an angry look.

You: Um... D-did I do something?

I can tell in his voice that he's a little scared of me.

(Your POV)

Holy moly... This small girl is so adorable but when she's angry, just by her look, she's scary. She was looking at me with a mean look. She then looked down at my phone and then back up at me

Chaeyoung: Give me your phone.

You: W-why?

Chaeyoung: Give it...

You: What if I don't wanna?

Chaeyoung's face looked more angrier. I didn't know Chaeyoung could look this scary. She then, with a quick motion, grabbed my hair and started pulling it down.

You: Ow!

Chaeyoung: Give. Me. Your. Phone.

You: Ow! Okay!