07

(Quick Chapter)

(Your POV)
It's morning, and I just finished my morning routine. I'm all dressed and looking nice and ready for school. I grabbed my backpack and put it on. I put my phone and my earbuds in my pockets and went downstairs to the living room. I put my backpack down and went into the kitchen to eat some cereal.

When I was about to grab a bowl from the cabinet, my doorbell rang. I went back into the living room and answered the door. On the other side was my new friend, Chaeyoung. She was dressed for school and had her backpack on.

You: Oh, hey. Good morning.

Chaeyoung: Hi...

You: What's up?

Chaeyoung: I... um...

Chaeyoung was looking down. She was shy and blushing a little bit.

You: Are you okay?

Chaeyoung: Yeah... I was just wondering if... We could eat breakfast together...

You: That's all?

Chaeyoung: Y-yeah... Is that okay?

You: Yeah, that's fine.

Chaeyoung: R-really?

You: Of course, come in.

Chaeyoung: Thank you!

Chaeyoung entered into my house. She put her backpack down in the living room, next to mine. We both went into the kitchen.

You: Does cereal sound good to you?

Chaeyoung: Yeah. Cereal sounds really good.

She sat down at the table as I grabbed two bowls from the cabinet and two spoons from the drawer.

Chaeyoung: What kind of cereal do you have?

You: Well, right now we only have (Favorite cereal).

Chaeyoung: (Gasp) Really?

You: Yeah, it's my favorite cereal.

Chaeyoung: It's my favorite cereal too!

You: Oh really?

Chaeyoung: Mhm!

You: Sweet, that's good. I'm glad I could give you something you like.

Chaeyoung: Aww~ You're sweet.

You: Yeah, I have a sweet side too. Just like you.

I made a bowl of (Cereal) for me and Chaeyoung. I gave Chaeyoung a bowl and a spoon I sat next to her with my bowl. We began eating and just talked about what's been happening at school. We literally talked about all of our classes since, you know, we have all of our classes together.

(Timeskip)
(Chaeyoung's POV)

So, me and Y/n went to our first period class, Math. We did another worksheet in that class and this time, me and Y/n did the worksheet together. After Math, we went to Science class and did another lab. Me and Y/n did the lab together and got it done quickly. We were the first ones to finish.

Now it's time for lunch. When the bell rang, Me and Y/n started walking to the cafeteria together.

Chaeyoung: Hey Y/n?

You: Yeah?

Chaeyoung: Can we eat together? I want to spend more time with you.

You: Yeah, of course we can.

Chaeyoung: Thank you.

You: I've never seen you so clingy.

Chaeyoung: I'm being clingy?

You: Yeah, a little bit.

Chaeyoung: Am I annoying you?

You: No, I just never seen you so clingy to me.

Chaeyoung: Oh...

I hugged his arm and pulled him closer to me.

Chaeyoung: Well, it's because I like you and we're finally friends. So, of course I'm a little clingy.

You: Geez, you don't need to say that you like me again.

Chaeyoung: Why? You already know that I do? Why can't I say it again?

You: Because you're making me blush.

Chaeyoung: Aww~, really?

You: Yeah...

I look at his face and he's right, he is blushing a little bit. I want him more red.

Chaeyoung: (Giggles) I like you! You're really cute Y/n!

You: S-Stop! Don't say that!

His face started to turn even more red. He's so adorable!

Chaeyoung: You're even more cuter when you blush!

I pinched his cheek but then he quickly moved my hand away and put his hood on to hide his face.

You: Let's just go to the cafeteria and eat!

Chaeyoung: (Giggle) Okay... Cutie!

You: Stop!

Chaeyoung: (Laughs)!

Me and Y/n went into the cafeteria and ate lunch together. After lunch, we spent the rest of the school day together and then went home once the school day was over.

We're starting to become good friends. We still sometimes have awkward moments but when we have fun or we talk, we forget about the past. I can't wait until we get really close.

(I know, short chapter but hopefully I pick it up in the next.)