Chapter 6: The Secret Is Out

"Violetta!" Francesca shouts as she hurriedly rushes down the school halls. Violetta stared at her with an amused look on her face as Francesca bumped into multiple people. She chuckles and takes some of her books out of the locker. When she finishes Francesca is at her side, panting due to the amount of running she just did.

"What is it?" I ask. Francesca pauses for a moment, her face a bright red. "Okay, so.." She begins, "Ludmila and-" she pants again, "Leon have broken up." 

"And that involves me how?" I sigh and roll my eyes. Her eyes narrow in on me as she takes a moment to think. "Vilu-" A voice from afar cuts her off. "Violetta!" I turn around to see none other than Leon walking towards you. "What do you want?" I ask with half a groan in my tone. He looks at Francesca for a moment and then back at me. "Can we talk" He says, "In private." Francesca's eyes widen and her mouth curls into a smirk. I ignore her as I follow Leon into the storage room.

"What is it?" I ask as Leon locks the door. "I know what you're up to" He whispers. My heart stops beating for a moment. How could he have figured it out?. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lie. He tilts his head slightly to the left and chuckles. "Don't play dumb with me" He sighs, "I know you, Francesca and Camila all have a plan to take down Ludmila." I take a step back from him. "Okay, so what are you gonna do about it?" I say, my voice cracking. "Maybe I might get you to do a few favors for me from time to time" He grins. "You can't make me do anything!" I say through gritted teeth. He laughs at my anger as he says, "We'll see about that". I lean my back against the wall as Leon unlocks the Storage Room door and leaves. "What am I gonna do?" I sigh.