Last day

The last 6 months had been they most amazing of your life, your dreams came true! Sadly the day had come that stranger things season 4 would wrap and you would return home, away from your best friends.
All of your scenes were actually filmed but you went to set to say goodbye and so they could check your scenes.
You jumped on the bus that took you straight to set, it was only a 15 minute drive but it went way too quick.

"Hey kiddo how you doing?" David asked, you two had become quite close on set, was like an acting father figure for when your away from home.
"Hey David, I'm alright thanks you?"
"Yeah I'm good thanks, can't believe it's the last day!"
"I know it's crazy! Hopefully there'll be a season 5!"

The day went to quick and before you know it it was 5pm, time to leave.
"Can I just say something before we all leave? I wanted to thank everyone for giving me this amazing opportunity to be in this amazing show! I'm so thankful for all of you being so nice to me! I'm going to miss you all." you say as everyone rounded up, most people had already said their emotional speaches.

You had already said bye to everyone on set except for one very special person, Sadie. Neither of you wanted to say goodbye because that means it was over and you would have to fly home. Of course you would see her again as soon as possible but you couldn't see her everyday.

"I don't wanna leave you!" Sadie cried.
"I don't want to leave you either but we can FaceTime! Plus I'll be back soon for the premiere and I'm sure we can meet at some point!" You pulled Sadie into a loving hug knowing it would be the last for a while.
"I don't want to say a big goodbye cause this isn't goodbye! We'll see each other again!" Sadie wiped a tear from under your rosy red cheek.
"I know I know, I love you Sadie Sink!"
"I love you too!" You kissed for a small second (I'm sorry I can't write fluff or anything like that😂) your foreheads leaned against one another.
"Goodbye Sadie..." painfully you had to walk away crim the lobe of your life.

A few months later

"Hey Sadie!" You squealed as Sadie answers your skype call.
"Oh my god hi babe! I really miss you!"
"I miss you too but not much longer till we see eachother ahain."
"True, so do you know what your outfits to the premiere?"
"For once I'm organised and I do lol *shows Sadie a picture*"
"Oh wow that's stunning! I still haven't got mine, I'm going to buy it tomorrow!"
"I can't wait to see it and you! I'm sorry but I have to go now, it's getting late here and I have school tomorrow."
"It's okay, love you bye!"
The next few months would be filled with chaos but the best kind, the whole world would see stranger things four and you would become a celebrity. You and Sadie would be together for the rest your life.

————————-
Hey I'm so sorry this chapter is short and crap but it's actually my last chapter. I loved writing this book and I'm so thankful for everyone who has read it! I really hope y'all enjoyed it! Please ignore any mistakes😊
Have a good day✨