Lights, camera, action!

30 Minutes later/normal pov
"Y/N to set please! Block 5." You heard someone shouting and with that you grabbed your script and headed to the set. Today you were doing your first scene where you meet the party at Steve's place he works. Ever since your talk with Sadie all your nerves faded away; well most of them.
"Lights, camera, action!" Oh shit I'm really on set of stranger things and Ross duffer just shouted action!

Your scene/your Emily
"Guys you need to quieten down! We don't want people to know about the Russians!" Steve hushed the group while standing over the counter at 'family video.'
"Oh right the evil Russians that have kidnapped the chief who died last year?" Emily interrupts walking over to the counter with 'back to the future' in her hand.
"What are you talking about?" Will turned around and asked confused and worried.
"You guys talk so loud, anyways I actually believe you and i want to help. I'm Emily by the way Emily Diaz." Emily says shakin there hands.

Back to reality
"And cut! Great work everyone and well done Y/N on your first scene!" Shawn shouted.
Wow i done my first scene on stranger things! I cant believe i really just finished my first scene on stranger things! This day has gone so fast yet its been the best day of my life.
"Well don't Y/N that was amazing!" Sadie congrats me.
"Hey Y/N what's your number?" Ummmm why does Noah want my number?
"Why?"
"To add you into the group chat" wow that was actually quite obvious Y/N.
Ok so now they have my number i should head home.
You walk to the nearest bus stop and get on, it was only a 15 minute journey to where you were staying.

——————
Hey so I was wondering do you want longer chapters and slower updates or shorter chapters and quicker updates? Anyways I hope you like this chapter! Also thank you so much on over 300 views!
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Have a good day💕