Shops🥺❤️

You said y/n he said your name is beautiful.Your Cheeks burned up a bit you tried to hide your face. Mattia went up to your face and cupped your faces .You looked in his light brown eyes 👀 you felt his magic you thought that he could feel it to. He asked for your number your eyes 👀 turned red because you're half devil and angel heheh 🤭 he saw your eyes is eyes turned red to.You said sure he said yay we will have fun and you can talk to my friends they will love you. you said when are we hanging out.Mattia said later tonight whats your number you said my number is ************** your number .He put his number in your phone as your name and he put it has Daddy 🥺😍 you put it at y/n ❤️🥺.You then said really daddy while laughing your ass off .Then you said bye Mattia he said I will text you when it's time to leave you can come to my house you said ummmmm okay .

You POV 🥺 omg this boy 👦🏻 he is to cute I can't and he asked for my. Number and he wants to hang out ughhh I can't 😍😭😍😭

Mattia POV omg this girl makes my heart go zoom 🏎 bro she so fucking beautiful but why am I falling for her I just met her one minute.

Shops 🏬

Hey babies let me know if your liking it so far should I add smut Lmfaooo also Um how are you feeling Mattia and this girl and ale dropped katie btw I am a big fan let me know your opinions and please vote and comments love you guys hope everyone is safe and families 🥺❤️