𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

I chuckled, "Ian pull nothing, we only friends." I told them as Charlamagne smacked his lips.

"So you ain't hit?"

I shook my head, "Naw, we forreal friends." I shrugged looking at all of them.

"I think ya'll would be very cute together if ya'll ever went down that path." Angela told me as I nodded my head.

"Alright since Ms. Jade isn't the woman in ya' life. You got anybody you got your eye on?" Angela asked me making me chuckle.

"Nah, I'm jus' coolin'. Ian lookin' for no female, but if it came then I wouldn't be mad at that either if that make sense."

"I feel you, you ain't lookin' for that but if you find it then you wouldn't be mad about it or none." Charlamagne said making me nod.

"Yeah that."

"Since it seem like you focused on your music, when the album coming?" Envy asked as I shrugged.

"It's comin' but not no time soon."

"You listen to Saoir album?" Charlamagne asked making me laugh.

"Yeah, ya'll go listen to that if you haven't." I spoke making him nod his head, "Yeah promote ya' girl music."

"This nigga." I mumbled pointing at him as Envy and Angela laughed.

"I'm just sayin' how you take a girl out and allat, and she not ya' girl?"

"We friends, I took my friend to celebrate her album. When you got money you do shit for ya' friends. You wouldn't understand." I shrugged leaning back in my seat.

"Off his love life, is we gone get a music video for you and Saoir's song? Ya'll really got everybody singin' ya'll song. Ya'll were the last people, people expected to make a song together." Angela spoke making me nod agreeing with her.

"Ian expect it either, but we ain't talked about a music video yet. But that would be some we do inna future." I told her as she nodded looking at her paper.

"How did you get into music? Like we know your song that blew up. But like how did you get into making that song and stuff?" Envy asked making me chuckle as I tried to collect my thoughts for the question.

"My bestfriend Marl could rap good as fuck. He used to rap at school and allat, and he seen a future innis shit. I jus' was tryna' get the niggas we was beefin' wit' mad. But when it blew up Marl had this whole plan for us to come into the rap game and allat.

My manager Lisa, she met with us and I told her fuck allat ian rappin' that shit was not for me, Marl was so mad at me because he forreal seen a future for us. The next day he talked me into recording a music video for another song we did, and niggas did a drive by and Marl died right then and there." I explained the story as Lisa stared at me and I ignored her.

"Damn, so his death made you want to do this?"

"Definitly, I do this for Marl. Without him I wouldn't be here right now."

"Did the niggas who killed him get caught?" Charlamagne asked making me smack my lips, "No comment." I waved him off as he laughed.

"You think losin' ya' bestfriend like that is a reason you gotta pill problem?" He asked making me look at him crazy.

"Who gotta pill problem?"

"Well from what I done seen in the media and all that. You talk about pills and stuff alot, and you talk about how that's all you have."

"I don't gotta pill problem." I responded dryly feeling myself getting mad.

--

"When we going back home?" I asked Lisa as she looked at something on her phone.