1

Izuku was thought to not have any quirks and was bullied at school for it. They always told Izuku that Bakugo would have done the same and no one would ever love a quirkless nobody like him.

He was bullied everyday and was only ever shown love by his mother.  Izuku knew that they all wanted to be heroes. He thought that if heroes were this bad he doesnt want to be one.

Izuku's mother, Inko, always worried for Izuku, so she went to a different doctor after a while. The doctor said not ONLY did he have a quirk, IT WAS 'BELIEVED' HE HAD MORE THAN ONE! But Izuku saw what power did to those people, so he kept his power hidden.

Even though he thought this, he wanted to be sure. So in middle school when he found the number 1 hero on the rooftop alone it was like a saving grace! Or so he thought. "I'm sorry, but you need a quirk to be a hero."

... He. Was. No. Different. Than. The. Rest. Of. Those. VERMIN!

Izuku knew there was good in the world and in heroes, but if heroes could be bad then villains could be good too right?

Izuku did not want to be a hero, he only put in the application to give his classmates one last chance. But when the teacher mentioned where he was applying they all laughed and then someone started saying "deku!" Over and over, than everyone joined in, "Deku! Deku! Deku!".....He HATED it. So when he got home he told his mother about what happened.... And about his real dream.