CHAPTER 1

A large room with dark walls and classy interior which gave it an elegant look which resembles it's owner who also carries a dark aura around him with a classy and elegant personality. Which makes him more attractive.

He was sitting on his bed which was placed at the centre of the room facing the floor to ceiling window.

Irate ander hain mujhmein hi kuch mera,
Mujhe unke hone se na hojane Ka gham hai.

Writing these lines on his diary to express his anger.

Anger towards himself....

Angry to be in love with a wrong person....

Angry to trust someone blindly....

Angry to let them ruin him....

He was thinking all this with gritted teeth when a lone tear fell from his eyes on the back of his palm which took him out of his trance.

He stood up from his seat putting his diary on the side table. He pulled out a cigarette from the pack which was placed on the table and make his way towards the floor to ceiling window.

He stood in front of the window looking at the busy shining city in front of him. Which glowing in night with thousands of lights illuminating like stars shining on the dark sky.

He looked silent from outside, his face has no expression but his eyes are speaking.

Those chocolate brown orbs are screaming the pain which his heart is bearing from years. But nobody is there to hear that or we could say he never let anyone hear it.

He was busy in his own thoughts when a knock on the door disturbed his thoughts.

"Come in...." He said.

"Sir Mr. Bakshi is here to meet you." Said his P.A coming inside.

"Ok... Take him to the study room. We will discuss everything there." He said without turning back.

"Ok sir." His P.A replied and left the room closing the door behind.

The man turn around, taking a long puff from his cigarette, he rub the butt of the cigarette on the ashtray and leave the room taking his shirt along with him.

*********************

In another part of the same city. It was past 10 at night. Stars are twinkling on the sky making it more pretty.

A girl in her late twenties was sitting on the beach looking at the sky with admiration.

Her face was glowing under the moonlight. Her eyes were also shining with tears in it. The pain was clearly visible in those hazel brown orbs.

Her eyes are showing the pain her heat is tolerating. She was trying to remember some happy moments of her life which are now a nowhere in her life.

Happiness, she did not experience this feeling from a very long time.

Peace, this word is missing from her life.

Love, she once loved someone and still in love with him.

But he became the reason of her shattered heart, missing peace and lost happiness.

She was lost in her thoughts when her phone went off indicating the incoming call.

She looked at her phone screen flashing the name of his colleague.

She wiped her tears and received the call.

"Hello...." She said holding the phone on her phone.

"Where are you?... Come here right now... It's emergency.... We need you here... I will tell you the details when you reach hear." The caller said and cut the call without hearing her reply.

She stood up from her seat and went to car and drove off.

She drove the car as fast as she could reaching her destination in less than an hour.

She parked her in the parking lot of the huge building of "Jeevan Rekha Hospital". She came out of her car and went inside without wasting any time.

On reaching inside she directly went towards a room and halted reaching there. She looked at the door.

'Dr. Vinay Mehta' was written on the name plate. She took a deep breath calming herself. She knocked the door and went inside.

"Sir..." She called him.

"Yes... Oh... Dr. Shriya you came.... Sit" he said gesturing her to sit.

"Sir but you said it's an emergency." She replied.

" Yes it is... Actually it's a very complicated case... This an accident case which happened half n hour ago, he has ASD (atrial septal defect) from before and this accident makes his condition worst .... None of our surgeons are available at this time, and as it's a very complicated case... So I need you to assist me in this case... Here is all the details which you need to know about the patient... Read this carefully and and join me in the operation theatre..." He said forwarding a file towards her.

"Sir... You said this surgery is a complicated on and I have not much experience in surgeries... How can I assist you?" She asked him nervously.

He stood up from his chair and went to her.

"Shriya... Trust me I am not only a doctor... But your mentor too... I know your capabilities more than you do... So just believe me... You can do this okay?... And don't worry I will also be there... So now if you please excuse me so I can go and check other patients" He said patting her shoulders and leave the room.

She took a deep breath and looked at the file, she took the file from the table and she too left from there.

______________________________________

This story is my second creation. The idea of this story is mine.

But the shayeri which is used above is not mine it was written by my best friend Diksha Pandey.

If you like this story so please vote, share, and comment down below. Inline comments will also be acceptable whole heartedly.