Chapter 6

//\\

"What!? What do you mean!? It isn't your fault! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" Todoroki bursted as he shook Bakugo. "I... My mom always said it was my fault for having a villains quirk... Said I couldn't be a hero if I tried. If only I could get a quirk that would please her." Bakugo trembled as he gripped onto Todoroki's shirt and his head buried in Todoroki's chest. "That's... That isn't right. You can't choose the quirk your given. And your quirk is a good hero's quirk. Your so strong." Todoroki whispered.

"Hmph. Ya right." Bakugo scoffed. "It' s true. Now, if you don't mind, can you take your shirt off so I can examine your cuts?" Todoroki whispered. Bakugo nodded and took his shirt off revealing deep cuts on his wrist and sides. "Bakugo... Why so deep? These need to be cleaned." Todoroki sighed as he went to grab a med kit.

As Todoroki applied the alcohol to Bakugo's skin, Bakugo almost jumped outward in pain so Todoroki had hug him while he cleaned the wounds. "Is that all of them?" Todoroki asked as he covered his side's with guaze. "No... I have some on my thighs.." Bakugo shook his head. "Can you... You know.." Todoroki asked. "Bakugo took his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

Todoroki began cleaning the cuts. "T-todoroki? What are we?" Bakugo asked. "Well... I did call you babe earlier so I guess we're dating. That is if you want to of course." Todoroki answered as he wrapped Bakugo's thighs with the guaze. "Yeah... Boyfriends... I like that." Bakugo replied, softly. "You have to promise me something though." Todoroki said as he sat up on his bed and looked at Bakugo. "What is it?" Bakugo asked.

"You have to promise me that you won't cut anymore." Todoroki said. ".... I'll try." Bakugo promised. "And your never going to your mom's anymore. We are going to talk to Mr. Aizawa about your mom and see if any of the teachers would adopt you. If not you can stay with me." Todoroki said. "Also, call me Shoto." Bakugo seemed to light up like Denki does before he short circuits.

"Okay. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Bakugo asked as he slipped on his sweatpants. "Yeah." Todoroki replied. The two boys laid down together and soon fell asleep, cuddling.

(These are getting shorter and shorter but I will try to make the next chapter longer.)