part1

She stood there watching the three oberoi brothers going towards their car ....before going he turned towards her as if asking her to prove him wrong as he can't go back to the darkness where no one understood him better than her.

She turned other side by seeing him looking at her with all the love he has in his eyes and if more than a second she choose to see than she might blurt out the whole truth which isn't possible for her now.. so by masking her emotions she turned away from him and then he left from there with his brothers.

After they left she got a call and she answered it, Hello Mumma, Yes mumma I went for walk, sorry will be coming back in an hour or two said ishana trying to keep the phone away from her ears due to all the shouting she is getting.

Mumma: You and for a walk ishu?? Are you for real?? Is there something bothering you?? You know you can tell us anything?? said her mom from other side.

Ishana: no mumma, Iam fine nothing is wrong just for a distraction, that's it. Ap bolo how is everything? You want something? She said diverting the topic.

Mumma: Everything is fine, Come home you need to have breaksfast spoke her mom from the other line.

Ishana: YES momsie...you don't worry, I will be home soonsaid ishana knowing very well she triggered her mom.

Mumma: Kitne baar bolu don't call me momsie...bahut weird naam hai teri tarah spoke her mom with irritation on her face.

Ishana: isliye bulati hoon na ...acha theek hai mumma I will call later iam going now

Unknown: Where are you going now?

Ishana: Ypu do know right, I own a company which needs to be run, Iam gonna get some files and come home and I need to be back there again.

Unknown: ok angry bird jao.. but drive safely and message me once you reach there.

Ishana: ok now bye.

Adios,
AK.