"I'm gonna go, because this is obviously a sibling chat" I said and looked at Tyler to move but he didn't.

"I will push you out of the way" I said impatiently. Instead he turned me around so I was facing Bode and Kinsey and he kept me by his side.

"How is any of this possible?" Kinsey asked.

"I told you, it's the keys" Bode said.

"How are you even finding them?" Tyler asked.

"I hear them whisper" Bode explained for a second time now.

"What are they whispering?" Tyler asked.

"Not really words, at least none that I understand. I just focus really hard and it leads me to them." He explained.

"Dad must've known about the keys, there was one in the bracelet he gave me" Kinsey said trying to figure this out.

"Okay, Tyler's turn" Bode said happily and made sure Bode didn't get his hands on Tyler's neck.

"No, no way" he said and stood opposite of me.

"Kinsey, come on!" Bode begged.

"Same, nuh-uh" Kinsey said shaking her head.

"Allison?" Bode begged, but I didn't answer, I heard everything but nothing was registering.

I ended up next to Tyler, but I was facing me. Bode had placed the key in my neck.

"Whoa!" Bode exclaimed, I looked up and saw a wooden, purple door

"Whoa!" Bode exclaimed, I looked up and saw a wooden, purple door. My eyes welled up with tears, it's been ages since I've seen this door. I looked down and dried my tears. If I looked at that door any longer I would be in there already.

"Let's go in!" Bode exclaimed happily, Kinsey nodded and went to open the door.

"Don't, it's my head and I don't want people seeing inside" I said softly, my voice breaking. Tyler placed his hand on my shoulder giving it a light squeeze before walking over to frozen me and took the key out. I ended up back in my original spot, the purple door had disappeared.

"What's the point of having magic keys, if we can't even use them! Bode complained, Tyler bent down in front of Bode and took the key from his hand.

"Until we know how much damage they can do, I'm gonna hold onto both of them." Tyler said and then stood up.

"What?" Bode asked.

"Why do you get both?" Kinsey asked.

"You already have the one with the two faces" Kinsey added on.

"The mirror key" Bode corrected.

"Okay then... Allison holds on to it" Tyler said and went to give me the key.

"No! Only we keep them, like I said she's not family" Kinsey spat harshly. I opened the door and stormed out. I went to my room and placed my headphones on and started listening to the music again.

My door opened and I saw Tyler. He closed the door and sat on my bed. I just stared at him blankly, he leaned over and took my headphones off and pulled me up. So I was sitting up, I looked at him and saw his look. He handed me the head key, my face turned to confusion.

"I wasn't able to convince Kinsey to let you keep it, but I was able to convince her to let you use it." He explained kindly, I smiled at him and gave him a big long hug.

"You're amazing and I really appreciate it, but I'm not ready today. I'll just steal it for when I am" he nodded and I handed him the key.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Remember that kid James? The one I was telling you about, well he stole my diary and then he must've done research on me because he knew about that I flatlined in surgery and I couldn't take it anymore so I burst out and began shouting" I explained.

"So they're making me stay home tomorrow and that doesn't mean I'm missing your first hockey game. I wouldn't miss that for the world" I said smiling, he nodded with a smile and held my hand.

"Come to me if you need anything, I'll always be here" he said giving me a warm, caring smile.

"Now, what have you been listening to?" He asked grabbing my phone.

"Avril Lavigne?" He asked looking up at me.

"What? I listen to her when I've had a crap day" he nodded and changed my headphones to the earbuds and placed one in my ear and the other in his. He pressed play and we began listening to the music, Tyler looked at me with a small smile I gave him one back and held his hand.