Chapter 7

Nina's POV
I had gotten a call from the school, Allison was shouting in class to another kid and they wanted me to come and pick her up. I walked to Bode's room and knocked on the door before walking in.

"Bode, I'm just going to pick up Allison. Do you want to come?" I asked, Bode shook his head and laid on his bed. I nodded with a small smile and drove to the school, I walked up to the office and saw Allison with tear stained cheeks. I walked down and sat by her side.

"Sweetie, what happened?" I asked my daughter.

"You know what happened" she said quietly.

"I'll be back okay? I'm just going to speak to the principal" she slightly nodded, I sighed and stood up walking to the principal's office.

"Come in!" He shouted, I walked in and closed the door.

"Hi, I'm Nina Locke. Allison's mother, I got a call from the school." I explained.

"Ah, take a seat." He said pointing to one of the chairs in front of his desk. I took a seat holding my purse in my lap.

"By Allison's records this isn't the first time it's happened, before you moved here she had a burst out in class. The teachers have been monitoring your kids and Allison just isn't ready to be with high schoolers, let her stay home for the the rest of the day and tomorrow." He explained. I nodded and stood up walking off to my daughter.

"Come on, let's go home" I said. She nodded and stood up following me.

We arrived home and I looked at Allison. She hadn't spoken the entire car ride home. She got out and raced upstairs. I sighed and walked inside and sat in the kitchen.

Allison's POV
I was in my room, I had thrown my stuff on the ground and kicked my bedroom door in frustration. I got into some lazy clothes and cranked up the music and laid down on my bed staring at the roof. A few hours passed and I hadn't left my room. I was upset with Kinsey and the rest of the world at the moment, I had turned down the music and I could hear Kinsey and Tyler. I stood up and walked out of my room and stared at me.

"Alli, where were you? I was looking for you everywhere, what happened?" Tyler asked.

"Tyler, don't change the subject!" Kinsey snapped, I saw Bode standing in his room but something didn't feel good.

"Bode?" I asked rushing to his room, I looked at his face and it looked neutral.

Tyler and Kinsey ran after and looked at Bode from behind.

"Hey guys, you've got to check this out" Bode said coming out of a box.

What the hell? I thought, I was shocked and stunned.

"What the f-"