Chapter 43

Mentions of blood, needles 

Allison groaned in pain, she was tired and her entire body was aching. She stared at the wall, the plain boring wall, she looked at her arm to see the needle in her arm. Her blood was being drained, as she was running away, Jake used a key on her that unleashed a vampire to become attached to her, Jake used it as a way to get Allison's blood. She was a vampire's personal blood bag, she was weak and bedridden to a home hospital bed. Everything that a normal hospital room would have, Allison had no idea how long she had been in the room for, she lost track of time and her awareness. 

Allison whimpered as she felt dizzy, she struggled to move when she needed to move. It was a never-ending cycle of torture, her blood kept replenishing, whenever she lost blood is would come back just as fast. She missed Tyler, she missed his hugs and everything surrounding him. The vampire walked in, took the full blood bag and then swapped it for an empty one. Allison rested her head on the pillow, tears slipping from her eyes as she stared at the ceiling, she could barely move from the bed, she needed assistance to move to and from the bathroom. 

Jackie had been turned into a demon and the one that helped Allison move around the room she kept in. Allison stared at the door, gripping onto the rails, pushed herself up from the bed. She barely made it up far before an inaudible sound escaped her lips, she pushed through her pain, falling to her knees as soon as her feet touched the ground. The needle was torn from her skin, leaving a gash on her arm. 

Very painfully, very slowly she moved to the bathroom door, she stuck her tongue out as she tried to reach for the handle, slapping it with a grunt as she moved into the room. She closed the door behind her, pushed herself up by using the bathroom as leverage and huffed. 

"Donna, leave me, tell them I am okay and they need to focus on getting to Gabe before me."

"That's not happening." Donna's voice echoed in her head, causing her to smile sadly with tears in her eyes. 

"Donna!" Allison quietly hissed, slamming the tub with annoyance and grimaced at the mistake that she made. 

"I'll take you back to the bed, but if we want to have a chance of getting out of here, I can't be in control too much."

"I know." Allison sighed, thanking Donna for taking control and getting into the bed. Allison was given back control, slipped the needle back into her arm and watched the blood flow back into the bag. Jake walked into the room, a tray of food in his hands with an unknown woman trailing behind him. 

"You need to eat, this is the doctor, she'll just be checking in on you." 

"Is she a demon?" 

"Yes, that doesn't make her any less capable of doing her job." 

"Let me die, take my blood, then kill me!" Allison shouted, hitting the mattress and glaring at Jake, who just rolled his eyes and walked away. Yet before he left the room, he stopped and stared at Allison. 

"So, Donna's old boyfriend became a demon-possessed bullet who is now in control of Lucas. Small world, isn't it?" 

"Too small." Jake walked away from Allison, leaving the doctor with Allison. The doctor stepped closer to her, gave Allison a check-up, then made sure she ate her food before she left the room altogether. 

Allison fell asleep for an hour or two before she woke up to someone rocking her, she groaned then glared at the person, her eyes widening as she saw Brooke. 

"No, no, no, no!" Allison looked at her worriedly as Brooke placed a hand over Allison's mouth. Brooke stared at Allison, slipping her two of the Carter family keys. 

"What?" Allison whispered, staring at Brooke, her eyes watering with confusion. 

"I faked being a demon, just use the dagger key, get to Tyler. They're worried about you." 

"Tell them, there's no need to worry. Please, tell them I'm okay."

"Allison..."  

"Brooke, run, as fast you can. I'm going to get out of here, just not today." Brooke took the dagger key back, but handed Allison the music key and left the room, sighing sadly as she closed the door. Allison hid the music key in her pocket, daydreaming to keep herself from growing bored. She looked up as she saw Jackie and Gabe, they pulled her out of the bed, pulling the IV pole with them, they used the Anywhere Key, went to the school and then split up. Allison followed Jackie to the dining hall, Allison was forced to stay in the room as Jackie went off to start a plan. What felt like minutes later, Jackie came back with Logan who looked at Allison wide eye, taking in her sickly appearance. 

Gabe walked up moments later, holding the demon key in his hands and smirked at the trio, he knew he had already turned Jackie and couldn't turn Allison due to her own key but could still turn Logan. As Gabe walked towards Logan, Allison grabbed a hold of her IV pole, swung it at Gabe, hitting him across the back of the head, Gabe clenched up anger filling his entire body. Allison regretted her action as Gabe took a swing at her, she fell to the ground, knocked out and just hoped that Logan would be okay. 

Allison woke up to a dizzy feeling, she looked around in a daze, she saw Logan just waking up from his unconscious state. A smile planted itself on her lips as she saw Tyler, he ran over to Allison, ignoring demon Jackie and softly hugged her. Not wanting to hurt her due to her sickly state. 

"I'm okay, don't worry about me, help Logan." Tyler pulled Allison and the IV pole up. She held onto the pole, putting most of her balance onto the metal bar. Tyler helped Logan up, the two boys walking over to Allison, hoping that they could convince her to come back.

"You know I can't do that, not now, soon though. I love you Tyler." He pecked her lips gently, smiling sadly at her. 

"I love you too, take it easy, please. I can't lose you." 

"I know you can't, talk to Brooke, quickly. She has the dagger. key." Tyler kissed her once more, leaving her to fight for her life once more.