Chapter 20 - Theories

Start from the beginning

"Out of everything from Asgard I miss their beds," you murmur.

"Not even me?"

You shriek in fright and back up against the head board.

"Y/n?! Are you alright?" Tony shouts from the other side of the door.

"Uhm, yeah sorry! I saw a spider," you hear him sigh and grumpily accepts your apology. You turn back to the man in your room. "Loki? What the hell are you doing in my room?!" He shrugs and walks over to the shelf.

"Seeing if I can physically project into your room." You roll your eyes at his comment and relax on the bed. "I do admire your collection of toy figurines,"

You scoff, "they aren't toys." He hums mockingly as he takes out a Ragnarok Loki pop funko from the shelf. "Careful!"

He smirks and puts it back. "I like the shirt you're wearing." You look down at the shirt; with heated cheeks, you grumble and move past him to the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door you brush your teeth and wash your face. Coming out to see him looking through your diary.

"No!" You lunge at him quickly, tackling him to the ground and ripping the book away. "Oh please tell me you didn't read all of it," he smirks as a slight tint of red flushed his cheeks.

"Maybe a little, I enjoy the chapters about me-"

Summoning a pillow you stuff it in his face. "We do not speak of those, understood? Or I swear to Thor I will hurt you," You threatened, but in an instant he flipped you over, and vanished away the pillow.

"I think we will speak of them, I find them flattering-"

You groan and face away from him. Appearing on your bed from under him, you chuckle, "try again, you assbutt,"

"I really do wonder where you get these insults," he clutches his heart in a fake sorrow once he got up. "Very hurtful,"

"I'm so sorry, my dear, do forgive me," your overly dramatic response made you both chuckle. "How's Asgard?" He shrugs and sits on the bed next to you.

"Same old same old, enjoying my time of course, but I do get bored,"

"Hm, well considering you dress as Odin everyday I would assume so," you crawl under the covers. "Well, I'm going to bed,"

"What? No not yet!" You start to close your eyes and pretend snore. "Mature, but I'm not going until I have my fun," opening one eye you look at the trickster who had a grin plastered on his face. He reappears holding your diary. "Dear diary, how I wish I could be in the warm embrace of the trickster god! His strong grip around my waist as he plants kisses down my neck and towards my-" before he had time to react you had pinned him on the ground again and stole the book, hiding it from his sight.

"That's not what it says!" You smack his head lightly.

"I know but..."

"I warned you," you snarl, trying to summon a pillow.

The same actions repeated, he flips you over. "And I said I won't go until I have my fun..." he grins, you both stare in silence until his eyes flicker to your lips.

"Oh yeah?" You challenge him lightly. "What fun?" You tease, letting his gentle lips meet yours, not hesitating to return the favour with your arms draping around his neck. He slowly lifts you up, not breaking the kiss, moving to the bed. He takes your hands and pins them against the pillows, hand holding his cheek softly.

"Y/n? You better be dressed, I'm coming in," Clint shouts from the hallway, your eyes snap open and Loki stops his actions and looks up at you.

"One second, Clint!" You yell as Loki smiles down at you. "This? This is not over,"

"Oh, I love it when you're demanding," he whispers. He plants a kiss on your cheek before vanishing.

"Come in!" You say after straightening out your hair.

"Did you eat my sunflower seeds?" He says with a glare, your rolls your eyes and deny the accusation. "I'm watching you, L/n," he points a finger at you before leaving.

You let out a held in breath. "That escalated- very quickly,"

~~~

🎶It's getting hot in here so take off all your🎶- oh hi! Steamy am I right? That's about as far as I go, so don't ask for anything like lemon, that stuff nasty

(Not 2021 me editing this now going "if only you knew")

- Anna ❤️