Part 29(b):- Justice for Justice girl!!!

Continuation......

Other side navya wasn't very very famous but she had a decent fan following!!! She did her concert by singing back to back Classical songs!!!!

Reporter:-" Mam, your friend is arrested for your co-stars murder mystery, what would you like to say on this????"

Navya:-" First of all I liked the way you framed your question, but there is just a correction ex co-star!!!! And about nandini, may justice win!!!"

Reporter:-" Mam do you beleive that nandini Murthy planned all this???"

Nandini:-" It would be wrong on my part to decide that, but yes my belief on my friend is yet intact compared to my ex co-star!!!"

Reporter:-" Would you like to say about the Protest going on???"

Navya smiles a bit:-" It's her good deed that people refer her as justice girl and now are fighting with her and for her justice!!! I am really proud to be her friend!!! I just went to the mandir for offering my prayers and there Panditji told me my wishes will soon be fulfilled and currently I have just one wish that justice should be served to the one deserves!!!"

Saying this navya leaves from there!!!!

Reporter:-" So this was navya Naveli, though she dint say anything but yes she stands by her friend, which somewhere increases our doubts of she supporting nandini murthy!!!"

After all this finally Fab5 concert starts!!!! There was way huge crowd compared to harshad's concert crowd for Fab5 concert!!"

Manik:-" So mumbai ready!!!"

Crowd:-" Yes!!!"

Manik:-" So public, this is for you all, directly from my heart!!!"

(Note: all what was going on in the concerts and protest was known by nandini, bcz the t.v in police station was on since morning!!! N now toh even police was fan of fab5!!!)

As soon as manik said directly from heart, nandini's eyes lit up, she knew this was for her!!!

Dhruv starts singing thinking for a second how they felt when they heard nandini been arrested!!!!

Dhundhla jaayein jo manzilein....
Ik pal ko tu nazar jhuka!!!!

Cabir sings informing nandini that she has been their strength, their backbone!!!

Jhuk jaaye sar jahan wahi,
Milta hai rab ka raasta!!!!

Manik sings assuring nandini that she is no less than anyone, she can win the world and he is with her always by her side!!!

Teri kismat tu badal de.....
Rakh himmat bas chal de....
Tere saathi mere kadmon ke hain nishaan!!!!!!

All sing together remembering their happy days!!!

Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda....
Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda!!!!