Chapter 1

Second story! :D <3 

Couldn't make a slideshow... so I made a video of cast. Just pictures, not real actors/ess... I think.

"Hey Lucy," My best friend Michelle said, leaning over to reach for my hand. "Let me zap you." I reluctantly handed her my pale thin hand, rolling my eyes while she started to write on me with her purple sparkle pen. Michelle smiled enthusiastically as she wrote 3:15 on the top part of my hand, then flipping my hand back over so my palm was facing upwards. 

"Close your eyes." She demanded, pushing at my face. Signing loudly, I closed my eyes and turned away. I shivered as the pen press onto my sensitive skin, tickling my palm. 

"O-Kay," Michelle flipped my hand over, hiding the name. "Done. Remember, don't look at it until 3:15, otherwise you're screwed." She said, smiling wickedly. I simply rolled my eyes and went back to my calculus work, forgetting about the stupid name on my hand. Michelle went back to her work as well, an evil smirk plastered to her thin lips. 

Michelle's a very unusual girl. Most people in our school think she's a fun loving girl with her comical personality, but she's far from it. She can be manipulative and evil at the drop of a hat. Her curly honey dipped hair playfully surrounds her shoulders and heart shape face. Her sea blue baby doll eyes, make her look like an innocent kitten. Although even kittens have claws. Her family and I are the only ones who know her true side, but with all of that she's not a bad person. Michelle's one of the nicest and most caring friends I've ever known. She just gets a bit overwhelming at times, yet I love her for it and she will always be my best friend. 

I on the other hand, am the complete opposite. I do have some of her comical personality too, I'm just more honest. Our looks are a whole other story. I have my deep, harvest gold eyes with auburn brown hair that is cut in choppy layers past my shoulders. Michelle stands tall at 5'8"with long tanned legs, I had my strong postured 5'6" with my long waist and medium length legs that made me seem tall but short at the same time. No one understood why we are friends, our completely opposite looks and personalities caused us to hardly agree and argue over are different opinions, but we couldn't live without the other. 

Michelle and I met in the 2nd grade, we were the class chair stackers. At first we wouldn't get along because we were both stubborn little children, but eventually we became the best of friends. We would have sleepovers almost every Friday night, sometimes it would even continue until Sunday morning. Now that we're older though, we mostly go to parties. We still like to have sleepovers and gossip like we used to, but now it's mostly parties. Now in high school Michelle and I aren't the most popular kids in school, but were not losers either. Everyone knows us and were friends with everybody, but nobody really "knows" us, it's only us two who know the real us. Eric is the only other one who knows us.. We've been best friends forever until he left freshman year. But he's in the past. We're just happy having each other. 

Eric, Michelle, and I have been the three musketeers ever since we met in the 3rd grade. One day he just upped and left us 2 years ago without warning and hasn't contacted us since. We have no idea where he is, how long he'll be there, or if he's okay. Who does that, abandons their best friends? Without even a goodbye? 

*Flash Back* 

Junior high is finally finished. Now I'm officially a high schooler! But for now, I'm going to enjoy the summer that's just begun. Stay up late then sleep in until noon. Bike, swim, tan, do whatever I wanted to do because it was summer! Yet right now I'm going to go see if Eric is free. I skipped downstairs and pulled out my cellphone, looking for Eric's number. As I walked towards Eric's house 2 blocks from mine I tried calling, no answer. I tried texting him, no reply. Strange, Eric always answers. I turned the corner and walked up the stony walkway to his house. The cars were gone from the street and the house looked darker than usual. I started to get queasy as I waited a few seconds before knocking on the front. No one answered, even on the back door. Where is everybody?