𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 AUNTY DONNA

Start from the beginning

"You want company?" Dick asked. "No, thank you!" Milo looked to Dick. "We're gonna follow her aren't we?" "Yep." He replied, Milo chuckled. "You're predictable." "Am not." He argued as they walked out the door. "Oh, and defensive." Milo said as he walked outside, Dick following. "Am not." "Are too. Full-stop, pad-lock, no returns." 

Dick looked down at Milo, who had a cheeky smile on his face, narrowing his eyes. "I really hate you sometimes." Milo smiled triumphantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Since Milo didn't leave the car (Dick didn't let him), Donna and Dick returned looking like they had been in a fight. He gasped and hung his head out the window. "You had a fight without me!" He exclaimed. "You brought Milo?!" Donna looked to Dick. "He brings me everywhere." Milo stated as if it was obvious.

They walked back to the car. Milo climbed in between the front seats to move into the back. "Hey, can we get McDonald's before we go back to Donna's?" Milo asked as he clipped in his seatbelt. "There's food at my house." Donna replied. "Do you have McDonalds at your house though?" "No..." "My point exactly." 

"Just go run and get it." Dick stated, Milo pouted. "But family bonding with aunty Donna."

Dick was about to argue with Milo only to be interrupted by Donna. "I-I could actually go for McDonalds." Dick sighed, looking down. "Yeah,... me too." He grumbled, starting the car. "To McDonalds we go!" Milo exclaimed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Where are we going?" Milo questioned sheepishly. "Can you check again?" Dick asked, ignoring Milo's question. "I did." Donna replied. "Or ignore me and pretend you didn't just wake me up after I finally fell asleep." Milo yawned. "It's definitely a mission statement for your friend Kory, who's referred to by name or as night or Starfire." "Can someone please tell me what's going on!"

"Look, these words often have a double meaning. Like aloha or shalom, they can mean both hello and goodbye... It says here, Her mission is to secure the Raven. Which could mean take control of or take care of." "Take care of?" "Unless I'm reading this wrong... your friend Kory is here to kill Rachel."

"What's the address." Milo stated. "I'm not-" "What's the address Dick!" He yelled. "I'm not sending you to a house by yourself... not without me, sit back and wait, we will get there." "Then drive faster." Milo stated anxiously, a million of things going through his head, most of them the worst possibility.

He pulled his phone out and saw his lock screen, which was a selfie of him and Rachel, pulling funny expressions. "Please be okay." He whispered under his breath.

THERES ONLY LIKE 3 CHAPTERS (give or take) LEFT THEN ON TO PART 2 (season 2) AHHHHH

also i stan donna and milo's relationship!!! 

AUNTIE DONNA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

also do you know how many times i almost wrote macca's lol (my aussie is showing)

also also, i know this chapter is short but hopefully ill have the next one up tomorrow night